• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Have the 3 teams in question been informed yet? 

They'll be informed on completion of the matches, which incidentally were each won 6-0 by ICT. The young Ferguson lad and an 'S Gardiner' each completed a hat-trick per game, is what I predict having heard.

28 minutes ago, The Great Stagsby said:

They'll be informed on completion of the matches, which incidentally were each won 6-0 by ICT. The young Ferguson lad and an 'S Gardiner' each completed a hat-trick per game, is what I predict having heard.

oh my god omg GIF

47 minutes ago, The Great Stagsby said:

There’s absolutely no way a Duncan Ferguson side would score 6 goals, even if there was no opposition. 

57 minutes ago, RiG said:

ICT staying classy yet again this summer 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8cdbkQN63M/?igsh=ejBuaGFrdmIxNTg0

Doran handed his P45 whilst waiting for surgery that club welched on. Pathetic. 

You'd think the manager could at least pick up the phone. What a horrible way to treat the Doran.

14 minutes ago, Spyro said:

I assume Scot Gardiner is still in the building?

Yes and will be for some time I was told today.

There is, obviously, a lot of things wrong with the club right now. The treatment of Doran is an absolute disgrace for example but what the f**k is going on with the playing side of things?

Pre-season starts on Monday, our first friendly is in 8 or 9 days and we start the season in 3 weeks. We’ve not spoken to any of our out of contract players at all, our management team are presumably still away on their holidays, how long has that been since the last game? Do they not realise that we need to have a squad of players to put on the field for these games? We have zero goalkeepers at the club. Get it sorted ffs.

Mark is clearly only heading in one direction ability wise but I’d probably still have had him if we were in the championship so getting him signed up again for League 1 is surely a no brainer. Especially as he seems very keen to stay up here.

Utterly appalling. If we are in “hugely positive” talks with investors, hopefully they tell everyone on the board to f**k off when they take over. 

I mind watching an interview with Duncan Ferguson, and when he was in his final days, waiting to hear whether he was getting offered anything, Moyes had him waiting in a queue with the apprentices.  This treatment after so many years of service absolutely appalled him, and he was fuming at the club for years.

Of all the managers who should know about these things...

Sad that ICT cannot conduct themselves as professionally as Aaron Doran has over his many years of service at the club.

At least he leaves the club with dignity with his head held high unlike some running the club who will skulk away.

An utter fuckin disgrace of a club that has let itself down in Aarons case.

Pretty disgraceful from Duncan Ferguson tbh. Obviously there's bigger culprits that are well acknowledged (particularly by me) but you'd think he'd have a bit of decency to keep in contact with the players.

This is obviously on Gardiner, by why the fuck have one of the directors not stepped in and contacted Doran?  Bennett, who's been at the club for the majority of Doran's time there.  Alan Munro and David Cameron (not that one thankfully) who live/are based in the same village Doran lives in.  Fucking wild.

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

Can’t imagine it’ll help entice new players knowing this is how long serving guys get treated.

It'll be a factor in Gardiner's legacy after he's gone for a few years I fear.

19 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

He's helping out with the work at Ibrox.

Pretty sure I saw him in Germany wearing an England/Netherlands half and half scarf and waving a Union Flag.

Was just thinking, should the Player's Union not be at least asking questions about the way ICT are going about things and the way players have been treated? Having said that I don't know what happens about Union membership during the close season.

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs