"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

This guy's obviously got no money other than his recent short-term loan.

Our board of 70 year old retired vets and knee surgeons have had the wool pulled over their eyes by his North West London nu-wheeler-dealer, business-speak spin. Can't see how this one gets past the lawyers.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

13 minutes ago, Vietnam91 said:

Oh I'm not even touching this, ours looked like an A1 credit rating offer next to whatever this is.

You say that, but I'm fairly sure you're checking it out as we speak...out of sheer curiosity 🤣

Seventy7 Ventures sounds like a 777 Partners tribute act so the signs were there from the start. I doubt there's a big enough bargepole Caley should be using for this joker. I could be wrong though as his website image screams highly reputable...

Seventy7.jpg

I saw on social media that the reputable news source "the Sun" have covered this story. 

The intrepid reporter has sat on his or her arse and added comments from the clubs twitter post. 

You would like to think that journalists would sense a story here and try to see if there is an angle rather that the facebook group type gossip shite they peddle now. 

I can't wait for every one of them to be out a job. 

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

You wouldn't get this sort of candidness from Nob Roy MacGregor, it has to be said.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7116705287759093760/

He looks like Steven Ferguson, if Steven Ferguson had spent ten years working at a children’s trampoline centre.  

4 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

He looks like Steven Ferguson, if Steven Ferguson had spent ten years working at a children’s trampoline centre.  

Where his face was the trampoline?

3 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Does this guy just browse Gumtree for football clubs?

I suppose there’s worse things he could be browsing for. 

If Caley sell to this guy then I think it’s just a big “f**k you” to the fans due to the backlash over the Kelty stuff and everything else that fans have reacted badly to one the last few years.

1 hour ago, Al B said:

You say that, but I'm fairly sure you're checking it out as we speak...out of sheer curiosity 🤣

Trust me I haven't, the whole fallout with ours did me no favours and was actually detrimental. I could have kept my mouth shut and it would have self combusted on its own, just didn't know that at the time, I expected a lot more competency from the investor and club.