"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

5 minutes ago, Connor Macleod said:

I'm hoping it'll be like Crossroads it'll all just be a supermarket workers daydream. 

Yeh, probably weird enough 

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Ketan speaks

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ketanmakwana_inverness-caledonian-thistle-confirm-deal-activity-7222650108297777152-4fDe?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

My heartfelt gratitude to

Scot Gardiner, Ross Morrison and the team at Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club

A few months ago Paul Nelson messaged me and introduced me to an ‘opportunity’ that was right up my street…

8 weeks after that message, we have done it …

I am proud to announced that Seventy7 Ventures have agreed a deal to acquire majority shareholding in the club

Paul Nelson is an Australian involved in football coaching, he runs Impact SOccer in Melbourne, think they are a kids coaching organisation.  They seem to have a partnership with Celtic and have them plastered all over their material.  He is also invovled with various organisations promoting coaching and sports management in Australia and is involved in an organisation for UEFA coaching alumni.

References to Ketan attending sports management discussion forums etc with Thomas Hitzelsperger, who played for Germany and various clubs and has been CEO at VFB Stuttgart.

3 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Can’t read the article but somehow I’m not surprised :lol:

Aye it was all signed away from the club a few weeks back I was told. I’m kind of glad in a way. I was fucking sick of hearing about the latest  Morrison/Gardiner hairbrain scheme.

1 minute ago, Kempes said:

I’m no financial expert, but this doesn’t sound good. Surely there is a better option?

Leave them alone. This is a great option. 

16 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Might have been a way for MOrrison to write off any debts.  Bit of a pisser for him if the appeal doesn't go through.

Yeah that's what I gathered as well he's obviously wanting his money back. So he signed the project away from the club so himself & Intelligent land investment can get most the money. Probably a bit of spite thrown into the mix as well 

To be fair it was to be expected once he resigned. It doesn't matter if you're a die hard fan you're not going to willingly walk away from millions of pounds & leaving yourself in debt he'll do everything he can to make as much money back as possible. The fans turning on him as well probably hasn't helped cause he'll just be like "Screw you all 🖕

So aye no surprise at all.... Good riddance I'm sick to death of it so is every other ICT fan another pipe dream turned into a nightmare... 

Between watching the Olympics ceremony I've been digging through various sites looking for financial substance especially into Jimmy Nguyen but all I've come up with is presentation pages of how these guys are so au fait with digital media and how they are so en point, pages we could all write extolling how clever we are, but getting to the coalface reveals a few hundred thousand US dollars between the two of them. The only possible reason I can see they have been accepted is that they have access to venture capitalists, however I have found no connections.

Bit of a mystery.

Edited by SandyCromarty

Why the f**k do serious news outlets keep referring to the battery storage project as a battery farm. A solar farm is called that because you're farming energy from solar radiation, and a wind farm because you're farming energy from the wind. A battery farm is something you keep chickens in.

2 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Why the f**k do serious news outlets keep referring to the battery storage project as a battery farm. A solar farm is called that because you're farming energy from solar radiation, and a wind farm because you're farming energy from the wind. A battery farm is something you keep chickens in.

It's called a BESS in engineering terms 

Don't like to see this for any club in Scotland apart from Rangers and Celtic. Hilarious if it happens to either of them. Not so much when it happens to a proper club with decent fans. 

Hope the whole thing never comes to pass. 

4 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Don't like to see this for any club in Scotland apart from Rangers and Celtic. Hilarious if it happens to either of them. Not so much when it happens to a proper club with decent fans. 

Hope the whole thing never comes to pass. 

And since when exactly has it been a ‘proper’ club?