"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

That will be the players not getting paid at the end of this month then 

Nah, his IOUs will be in the post, no worries. 

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

22 minutes ago, RJD said:

Basically Panos Thomas is a planted insider to facilitate the crooks from the south. Our local directors are genuinely not bright enough to work this out.

Or they just dont care and just want out regardless

1 hour ago, RJD said:

Our new Cairman has a very close relationship with Laurence Bassini (google him) and holds Bassini"s Watford shares in trust for him. As a bankrupted person Bassini could only take control of Warford by putting the shares in a trust with Panos Thomas. Bassini even changed the spelling of his first name (used to be Lawrence) at one point hoping to get a better credit rating.

Our new investor has close business links with Bassini who tried to buy multiple clubs including Birmingham City .Bassini was called out live on air by Jim White and Simon Jordan. He did not have the funds to buy any of the clubs he tried to buy.

Basically

Panoe Thomas - Chancer

Laurence Bassini - Chancer

Ketan Makawana - Chancers

Unfortunately he is much too streetwise for our Board and will definitely charm the ST.

Gardiner's involvement is self-motivated to keep his lucrative job

All of the afore-mentioned people are not to be trusted. As an aside I would not trust Panos Thomas as fas as I could throw him and either would Aaron Doran.

Aye, but apart from that...

2 hours ago, Wee Bully said:

This is box office. The best of De Stefano and Claude Anelka rolled into one. 

Ah but which one ends up in prison? 

As much as the football fraternity in Scotland would like it to be Gardiner, it's fair to say it won't be him. 

6 minutes ago, RJD said:

Gardiner is a sneaky fecking weasel. He would Kings Evidence and grass every other fecker to get himself off

I'd agree however being cell mates with Di Stefano and Sportscene pops up on the telly would almost certainly be "banter" 

2 hours ago, RJD said:

and this Saturday some supporters will ignore the boycott again

There is no official boycott though only a few internet soap boxers claiming they will stay away cos Gardiner......no evidence that is their real motive or not. The Trust are so on the fence with no clear position there is no platform calling a boycott with credibility.

The players are not at fault through this so should not be made to suffer and be chastised because of the actions outwith control. Any fans attending should not be criticised as at no way will they be condoning the board ongoing but showing support of the playing squad especially our youngsters.

49 minutes ago, RJD said:

I will not be putting a penny to this board.

It’s an old cliche, but when the team (any team) are struggling they need all the support they can get.

But when the club are sinking because of inept management at boardroom level there’s an excellent case for a boycott.  Talking as a Clach fan pre 1990 here. (pre 1990 were not good years for the Clach, very similar scenario to what’s going on currently at the Longman landfill site).

Edited by oldbitterandgrumpy

16 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

It wouldn't actually surprise me if this guy is just a really shite conman who hasn't realised there is nothing worthwhile to strip.

Unless this is part of some sort of layering.

I can pretty much guarantee he has been told we own the stadium and the surrounding areas like the car parks, which we technically do, but the land it is all sitting on is only leased from the council, for the next 80 or so years I think, so if he has any plans to try and sell the ground for development purposes he will be sorely disappointed.

6 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

There is no official boycott though only a few internet soap boxers claiming they will stay away cos Gardiner......no evidence that is their real motive or not. The Trust are so on the fence with no clear position there is no platform calling a boycott with credibility.

The players are not at fault through this so should not be made to suffer and be chastised because of the actions outwith control. Any fans attending should not be criticised as at no way will they be condoning the board ongoing but showing support of the playing squad especially our youngsters.

Agree.

As with the majority of fans I boycotted ST and Merchandise purchasing against the Kelty move, when the Board reversed that position I applied for my ST solely in support for the team not for the Board.

If fans want to continue with a boycott, and I fully understand their reasoning on the financially precarious takeover and the CEOs position, then so be it.

Unfortunately for medical reasons I'm unable to attend presently but come the day I can then I will be there supporting my team.

There is no doubt that the club's future is on a knife edge and speculation surrounding this new guys intentions is through the roof plus where we are compared to great years is a f**kin pain but we have a young squad who now need us fans to show support and back them.

8 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Boycotting the games is pretty idiotic. As I said previously, that bald, *** cunt gets his salary whether people stay away of not. It’s the team itself which suffers due to less money being made available for players.  As much as a terrible manager Ferguson is, he needs experienced bodies in to help him out a bit.

Edited by TheScarf

9 hours ago, RJD said:

Look up Panos and our new investor's best buddy on youtube

Simon Jordan roasted him

Simon Jordan slams Laurence Bassini as he reflects on THAT bizarre interview on talkSPORT

To be fair, Simon Jordan “roasts” anybody who disagrees with him.  If Jordan is against you, it’s at least a tick in your side of the ledger. 

6 hours ago, PB1994 said:

I can pretty much guarantee he has been told we own the stadium and the surrounding areas like the car parks, which we technically do, but the land it is all sitting on is only leased from the council, for the next 80 or so years I think, so if he has any plans to try and sell the ground for development purposes he will be sorely disappointed.

That’d be financial fraud.  As much as Gardiner is an oaf, I don’t think he’s a criminal one.  Just a horrible, right wing, idiotic one.  

edit on that: his Twitter account - that he hasn’t messaged from in a while, oddly, is quite a read.  He follows the litany of far right mouthpieces, including JD Vance, Calvin Robinson and the author of “Pizzagate is Real”.   Which surprises me not a jot. 

Edited by Savage Henry

Latest I heard was that Ferguson and Gardiner were all set to go until new investor was secured and now they think they might get their payouts  

Ferguson has now started training at 1pm on a Tuesday to allow him more time down south. 
another cracker was that one of the young players in the squad came up to Dunce in the warm up to the game and said ‘sorry boss my calf is knackered I can’t play’ 

Fergusson’s response was ‘what position are you playing?’

”Im on the bench”

”Ah that’s ok” was the response. He has no idea who he has in his squad