• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

3 hours ago, RJD said:

The new investor is struggling to get the funds from Jersey. Allegedly inaccurate information submitted is the reason. Guernsey source.

All will be revealed in the next 3 weeks but the deal looks like a busted flush!

What's plan B, or is that just administration?

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

I’ve never heard of administration being financially advantageous before.

Maybe for a new buyer popping in with all the debts and director loans written off. ICTFC 2024 LTD.

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, RJD said:

Plan B is either Alan Savage but administration would also be financially advantageous

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Maybe for a new buyer popping in with all the debts and director loans written off. ICTFC 2024 LTD.

That's kinda what I was thinking, we all know that there are people with money in the wings but ARE they going to pocket up with the cash to pay off the debts accrued by the last/current idiots.

Savage (or whoever) are clearly waiting for administration so they can walk in with a clean slate financially, therefore not wasting their own money paying off directors and current debts.

Makwana said in his interview that they are in the process of getting a creditors agreement to clear all the debts, whatever you make of that.

Edited by ICTChris

41 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Makwana said in his interview that they are in the process of getting a creditors agreement to clear all the debts, whatever you make of that.

We'll believe it when we actually see it.

16 hours ago, RJD said:

Plan B is either Alan Savage but administration would also be financially advantageous

If Alan Savage REALLY wanted to buy IC&T, I reckon he would maybe have, I don’t know, bought them by now?

Just my two cents!

1 minute ago, Matty-RCFC said:

If Alan Savage REALLY wanted to buy IC&T, I reckon he would maybe have, I don’t know, bought them by now?

Just my two cents!

I don't think he's up to taking on the millions owed to the last chairman and other directors, but he might be willing to take on the club with others if those debts were written off. Total speculation on my part.

2 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Just my two cents!

Being a semi-competent business man and not a crypto-huckster, you'd imagine he will wait until the collapse of the current 'negotiations' and buy the club for a song after the inevitable administration event.

If he really wanted to buy us that is.

Don't know if it's already been mentioned but I see on Twitter we are looking at bringing in a Spanish goalkeeper if we could find the funds.

Wow I'm thinking the Dunce is looking to bolster the squad internationally then I check the player and find he's with Stirling Albion!

8 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Don't know if it's already been mentioned but I see on Twitter we are looking at bringing in a Spanish goalkeeper if we could find the funds.

Wow I'm thinking the Dunce is looking to bolster the squad internationally then I check the player and find he's with Stirling Albion!

que GIF

2 minutes ago, RJD said:

Big Dumbo Ferguson has cancelled all Monday training sessions along with no training on Tuesdays until 1.30pm.

All so he can spend more time in Liverpool. That is why he wanted training at Kelty as he could get to Liverpool on 3hrs 45mins.

So selfish!

Surely Bollan or Kellacher can overtake training for a couple of days? 

30 minutes ago, RJD said:

Gardiner is obviously being backed by a lot of fans. Nearly 1500 crowd yesterday.

I am obviously missing something

I was backing our young, inexperienced players (apart from Longstaff who is a lost cause). Am I missing something in you not doing the same?