"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

My new favourite Ketan Makwana story is the one where he says he downed at least six pints before attending a business reception with David Cameron. After fumbling his initial introduction, he manhandles the Prime Minister, who has begun to move away. He then composes himself and pitches his idea for a youth business investment fund. Cameron implements the idea just months later.

This is the sort of hustle we need in the marble halls of the The Caley Stadium (the TCS).

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

1 minute ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

My new favourite Ketan Makwana story is the one where he says he downed at least six pints before attending a business reception with David Cameron. After fumbling his initial introduction, he manhandles the Prime Minister, who has begun to move away. He then composes himself and pitches his idea for a youth business investment fund. Cameron implements the idea just months later.

This is the sort of hustle we need in the marble halls of the The Caley Stadium (the TCS).

GUPxIkOXYAAdAqd.jpeg

3 hours ago, Juanjo Nostalgia said:

From Paris to Berlin, every disco  I’ve been in…

At one point back there I thought he was going to tell us that he'd hitchhiked his way across the USA...plucked his eyebrows on the way, shaved his legs...

Edited by Black Pennel
Lou made me do it.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Lads, I know things move slowly in Arbroath and Ayr but the Kelty patter is over 2 months old now. We're onto us being bought over by some asset liquidising chancer now. Plenty of mileage left in that one.

It’s because The Caley are absolutely massive. Imagine the state of League One without us.

The first thing he can disrupt is Gardiner, Ferguson and Bollan’s ongoing employment by the club.

20 hours ago, RJD said:

I grew up in Inverness-shire as well so why do you support Falkirk. I could not do that as I have Highland blood flowing through my veins.

Falikirk OMG

You forgot your shit for brain's though

1 hour ago, RJD said:

Signing off for a few days to chill. Thanks for the entertainment!

Might be back in time to take in the Annan match

Stay calm

images.jpeg