"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

16 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Contradiction there, as it's a well worn fact that Einstein wore the same clothes virtually every day as he didn't want to cope with a choice.

The point is he wasn’t expecting a different result by wearing the same clothes so clearly no contradiction there.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

10 hours ago, Staggie52 said:

The point is he wasn’t expecting a different result by wearing the same clothes so clearly no contradiction there.

Beamer from Big Albert not wanting to rock the boat from "continue to be smartest man on planet".

21 hours ago, yoda said:

Joe Biden Lol GIF

I don’t think there’s been any doubt that Gardiner when he arrived had grand ideas - they sounded amazing. Freeport, Red John, concerts, hotels, battery farms He had good ideas …they just didn’t work and as they struggled to come to fruition so his fighting persona came to the fore ….’you're either with me or against me’ is a quote I heard! 
With the benefit of hindsight you can easily see where it went wrong but at the time his interviews and his plans seemed plausible. It’s sad that a real fan like Ross Morrison fell for it all….but that’s business. The snake oil salesmen will always be with us 

7 hours ago, Ott said:

I don’t think there’s been any doubt that Gardiner when he arrived had grand ideas - they sounded amazing. Freeport, Red John, concerts, hotels, battery farms He had good ideas …they just didn’t work and as they struggled to come to fruition so his fighting persona came to the fore ….’you're either with me or against me’ is a quote I heard! 
With the benefit of hindsight you can easily see where it went wrong but at the time his interviews and his plans seemed plausible. It’s sad that a real fan like Ross Morrison fell for it all….but that’s business. The snake oil salesmen will always be with us 

Surely feasibility is a key component of a good idea.

8 minutes ago, Forfinn said:

Windsor - Inverness - Dubai. Seventy7 Ventures and ICT are going global.

Screenshot_20240812_152937_LinkedIn.jpg

Pretty apt considering ICT are all at sea this season. Will he be opening a branch office anchored in the Cromarty?

10 minutes ago, Forfinn said:

The Caley have been crying out for more Immersive Experiences consultation for years now.  The more I hear about this guy the more I like it.

20 minutes ago, Forfinn said:

Immersive Experiences ... doesn't that give you a "sinking" feeling ...?

I appreciate The Sun is an absolute rag but apparently ourselves and Ross County are 'furious' (Typical Sun rhetoric) that you've not paid the loan fees you agreed to last season for Cammy Kerr and Alex Samuel and both clubs have made formal complaints to the SPFL.

On 09/08/2024 at 13:21, Buzz Killington said:

It would be unusual for the club to spend money in anticipation of receiving it rather than after actually receiving it.

16 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Wow!  Do I feel silly today.

53 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Massively shocked by this news.  Can't believe this.  How could this happen.

The only suitable punishment is to take Samuel back.

Spoiler

Huge fan of "beamer" making a comeback, btw.