• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

3 minutes ago, RednBlackComeback said:

Begs the question, how did the board let him get away with it for so long?

None of the directors had any real interest in the running of the club. Morrison brought him in as he openly admitted he didn’t have a clue how to run one. He trusted Gardiner completely and now according to Alan Savage, Gardiner has just hidden everything from the board.

Yeah, the directors all have day jobs, and Gardiner’s was the running of the club and he kept everything from them.

11 minutes ago, RednBlackComeback said:

Begs the question, how did the board let him get away with it for so long?

Seems from the outside like the board were hideously out of their depth and too embarrassed to ask for a second opinion.

9 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Is this Director termination thing real?!

5 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

I'd imagine its a "right click <inspect> change html bit.

Surely no-one would be that naive.

You on about this? If so its real.

Screenshot2024-08-14211635.thumb.png.d040a8abe19911aafb221923634b031c.png

Screenshot2024-08-14211809.png.f43b7796c017939b0a194af6dbe9e0d1.png

Edited by RandomGuy.

It’ll be some laugh if Ketan is successful in removing the one person who is actually trying to save the club and has already invested a 6 figure sum to help and still expect to be seen as some sort of saviour by the fans.

On 23/09/2021 at 13:06, sophia said:

I missed the AGM this year but the news I have to hand indicates that Scot Gardiner has done a rather splendid job in managing the direction of our club to a better place.

Amongst the hoi polloi there has been a regrettable and negative take on Scot's abilities.

Perhaps and given this good news there is an immediate chance for detractors to review what could be seen as their unsustainable positions.

On 24/09/2021 at 16:24, Ott said:

Couldn't agree more. He's done a tremendous job so far. He's never going to please everyone but when it comes to the business side of things he's doing a great job. He also gets the importance of 'place' in building a club. The ambition in getting Botocelli to Inverness is brave, bold and looking like a brilliant piece of business.

On 23/02/2022 at 09:03, PB1994 said:

I don’t think the board or Gardiner are major problems.

On 13/06/2022 at 19:31, sophia said:

I think Scot Gardiner and his team have got it right once again.

On 26/11/2022 at 12:21, Stephen Malkmus said:

I'm fully on board with Mr. Gardiner's vision after listening to the podcast.

I See You Nod GIF by Yellowstone

24 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yeah, the directors all have day jobs, and Gardiner’s was the running of the club and he kept everything from them.

Probably naivety from the others assuming as he had previous experience then he was best suited. Failings would have been glossed over as results of circumstances and the ability to find an individual with football club background (on paper - Dundee, Hearts & Rangers) as strong and affordable would be unlikely.

Basically in the land of the blind the one eyed man was king........

1 minute ago, RiG said:

So what dodgy stuff do we reckon Gardiner has been up to that he's kept hidden from the board? 

Sold the land rights for the stadium (which aren't his or the clubs) to some foreign investors who are going to build a free port (not in the free port) industrial complex promising additional land and opportunity to challenge GEG at Nigg

Just a guess

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

So what dodgy stuff do we reckon Gardiner has been up to that he's kept hidden from the board? 

He’s been using the club credit card to pay for his Rangers TV subscription 

On a serious note, I reckon if he has been upto anything dodgy Savage will make it known (if he can). Given his previous comments re. Gardiner it’s clear he doesn’t like the guy 

On 13/08/2024 at 13:44, SandyCromarty said:

This good news will not be enjoyed by those who have enjoyed the chaos we've been in over the last couple of months.

Financial stabilisation immediately the consortium take over is a must. And I hope McGilvray is part of that package.

Once the dust settles over the next weeks the departure of Ferguson is a must along with bringing in players.

I'd like to congratulate @SandyCromarty and the wider ICT family on the good news and confirmation that it's no more chaos and plain sailing from here on in. 

23 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Must be due another release from the Supporters Trust. I expect this week they will be denouncing the previous statement (or ignoring it completely) and endorsing this change while calling for ST purchases - all while back slapping that they have to represented the fans through all this and been instrumental

Called it.....

https://www.ictsupporterstrust.org/post/ict-supporters-trust-statement-on-ceo-departure