"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

13 hours ago, ExiledLichtie said:

I reckon Ross County will end up buying the shell of ICT and merging the club, so they can take their precious Scottish Cup title.

Is that even a thing? I doubt they would be able to claim the rights to a cup win, but you never know, the rangers managed to keep the history of a defunct club. 
I hope ICT come out of this in tact, I’d hate to see any club go under unless it one or both of the self entitled ugly sisters. 
Best of luck to you ICT. 

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

22 minutes ago, Wacky said:

Is that even a thing? I doubt they would be able to claim the rights to a cup win, but you never know, the rangers managed to keep the history of a defunct club. 
I hope ICT come out of this in tact, I’d hate to see any club go under unless it one or both of the self entitled ugly sisters. 
Best of luck to you ICT. 

I have a conspiracy theory about this being a deliberate sabotage of the club by the 'army of darkness '. If some characters connected to Rangers 'come to the rescue' after we go into administration I'll not just start worrying for my club but Scottish Football in general.

My CT about that is that they want to find a way of getting their B team into the SPFL bypassing any normal route or any influence or objection from the rest of the SPFL. They would rename and move down to Glasgow in the summer of 2025 leaving the shell behind.

They were going to kill St. Mirren to save themselves back in 2011/2012, so they are capable of being utter scumbags for their own gain.

But this only a daft conspiracy theory that crossed my mind.

But why are they interfering now?

and why have I got the Beastie Boys playing on my internal jukebox??

Edited by The Black Flag

3 minutes ago, The Black Flag said:

I have a conspiracy theory about this being a deliberate sabotage of the club by the 'army of darkness '. If some characters connected to Rangers 'come to the rescue' after we go into administration I'll not just start worrying for my club but Scottish Football in general.

My CT about that is that they want to find a way of getting their B team into the SPFL bypassing any normal route or any influence or objection from the rest of the SPFL. They would rename and move down to Glasgow in the summer of 2025 leaving the shell behind.

They were going to kill St. Mirren to save themselves back in 2011/2012, so they are capable of being utter scumbags for their own gain.

But this only a daft conspiracy theory that crossed my mind.

But why are they interfering now?

and why have I got the Beastie Boys playing on my internal jukebox??

None if this would surprise me about that lot. They are lower than a rattlesnakes belly that lot, and should never have been allowed to keep the old club’s history. I don’t know about this, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they kept their history with a “handshake”, nor would it surprise me if they played under “handshakes” to snatch a spot for their B team. 
Scottish football will be doomed if that’s allowed to happen. 

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

Maybe we could have a wee corner somewhere in Victoria Park with a replica Scottish Cup on display like a captured Roman eagle.

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

Is that even a thing? I doubt they would be able to claim the rights to a cup win, 

Depends how it happens I guess.  Look at Airdrie. When they bought Clydebank, they bought the name, the badge, and the rights.  The history of Airdrie is actually the history of Clydebank.  So everything Clydebank won in their history was actually technically won by Airdrie.  County could buy ICT and "merge" them, meaning they'd be well within their rights to go full captured eagle.

Rangers on the other hand got to keep their history by doing complicated shenanigans with the club and the company, but even then its contentious.  However, Inverness seem to be awfy sensitive about their links to Rangers, so I'm sure they wouldn't want to do that...