• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

School prefect vibes.

I mean it doesn’t take a genius to work out how internet football forums work, there would be nowhere near the level of WUM attempts from some Arbroath fans if ICT fans weren’t constantly banging on about it - regardless it is just par for the course on a forum like this 

26 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

ICT are named as the fund starter on GoFundMe. 

I wonder if they’ve really thought this through… 

Just now, Parttimesupporter said:

If that means that the fund isn't legally separate from the Club then that's nuts.  Would be a bit surprised if someone like Savage had let that happen.

Happily be corrected if I’m wrong but I doubt the GoFundMe will have anything to do with Savage. His findings to the board will have been “Go into admin and I’ll get us through it”. 

Panos and the other directors probably didn’t fancy this and went for the GoFundMe as a sort of last resort. Which gave Panos time to resign and scuttle away into the distance.

42 minutes ago, Parttimesupporter said:

If that means that the fund isn't legally separate from the Club then that's nuts.  Would be a bit surprised if someone like Savage had let that happen.

What you mean Alan "The debt has now been written off, oops, no, I hadn't actually checked, turns out we dont have enough shares to do that" Savage?

2 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

A Highland businessman's £1.2n bid to save Inverness Caledonian Thistle from administration has been rejected by the club. (Scottish Sun)

The lad who runs Johnny Foxes is definitely the sort of serious negotiator we should be doing business with... The Wormtongue to Roy MacGregor's Saruman no doubt.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

59 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

Just catching up on the three-parter in the P&J. Good grief.

“It is the nature of the game and sadly backstabbing is a reflection of someone’s character and upbringing".

What a sanctimonious p***k. 

He was leaning heavy into his staunchness with that comment.

When's the official announcement of admin likely to be? 

Could be wrong here of course, but it seems as if Savage has got this all planned out. Feels like it's a case of getting the process over and done with and taking the initial points hit. 

9 minutes ago, Michael W said:

When's the official announcement of admin likely to be? 

Could be wrong here of course, but it seems as if Savage has got this all planned out. Feels like it's a case of getting the process over and done with and taking the initial points hit. 

The only people who seem to not want administration are the c***s who helped put us into this mess cause obviously they could lose out on a lot of money. 

Savage knows avoiding administration for now is just a case of kicking a tin down the road till it falls down a sewage drain. 

Administration will probably be announced tomorrow or Friday at the latest