"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

2 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

The guy has a lot of brain fart moments in him but was actually better than Lee Ashcroft second half of last season.

Glad he's with you guys and not us though.

Yeah as much as I laughed whenever he signed for other times I have to say that he wasn't that bad when I saw him play for the Pars against us last season. Like Donaldson however he does seem to have a monumental f**k up in him every few games. He'll fit in well with the likes of Mckay, McHattie etc. 

When he just has to go attack a header, he can do that. 

When he has to think about what's going on coming towards him, he's hopeless.

This is probably his level. Mid-championship. Feel happy we've replaced him with a league winner like Watson.

Even if we are planning on going with three across the back going forward, we've still got no-one who could really play that right wing back role.  In a back four, we're looking pretty centre-back heavy.  Perhaps the plan is play Mckay or Lewis Toshney as the main right back but even then, I'd still rather we'd signed a natural full-back instead of another centre-back and especially Danny Devine.

We might actually go into games next season with a CB partnership of Mckay and Devine.  Chilling, absolutely chilling.