"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Just now, RiG said:

I thought everyone was aware of the reasons?

Long story short he was going behind his team mates back and sleeping with his other half whilst said player was grieving the loss of his father. The club attempted to have them work it out and it didn't go particularly well. As a result Gardyne has been left out of the squad with the club trying to find a way to move him on which they now appear to have done.

Thanks though there might have been an altercation outside a pub but that may have been someone else or a long time ago.

Well if he doesn't end up at Dunfermline I hope he stays in the division to play against the boy he's done over.

Just now, 101 said:

Thanks though there might have been an altercation outside a pub but that may have been someone else or a long time ago.

Well if he doesn't end up at Dunfermline I hope he stays in the division to play against the boy he's done over.

I think you might be thinking of Iain Vigurs who, on a night out with Coll Donaldson, got into a bit of a scrap with the bouncers outside The Den.

Just now, RiG said:

I think you might be thinking of Iain Vigurs who, on a night out with Coll Donaldson, got into a bit of a scrap with the bouncers outside The Den.

That's the one! Inverness have all the drama.

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

And of course he's going to walk right into a league rival's starting 11.  Nice one.

Even if he does at least we'll have freed up his wages to sign someone. No point in us wasting cash on a player who is never going to get a look in because of what has happened.  

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Aye, Gardyne was the one caught wanking in the changing room at Ross County.

Allegedly.

No allegedly about it. The video did the rounds on social media. I believe @TheScarf still has a copy.

Edited by RiG

Just now, RiG said:

Even if he does at least we'll have freed up his wages to sign someone. No point in us wasting cash on a player who is never going to get a look in because of what has happened.

Indeed, but you'd rather he played for you than against you.  He's clearly signing for Killie in the next few days.

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Indeed, but you'd rather he played for you than against you.

Of course but that's not an option we have. Hopefully he signs for Falkirk alongside Goodwillie.

13 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Aye, Gardyne was the one caught wanking in the changing room at Ross County.

Allegedly.

What a strange man, gets his kicks getting off in front of the lads and shags other folks birds. Maybe best for Killie to take him after all.

What a strange man, gets his kicks getting off in front of the lads and shags other folks birds. Maybe best for Killie to take him after all.

That sounds like distinctly Ayrshire behaviours tbh. They’re welcome to him.

I’m all seriousness I’d have him at the Pars.

21 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Indeed, but you'd rather he played for you than against you.  He's clearly signing for Killie in the next few days.

Truth be told he's been a miss on the pitch, but there's no forgiving his behaviour.

I've no doubt he's already got a job in the Championship.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

35 year old ex ICT means that we'll probably be interested going by our summer signings of Vigurs and Draper (shudder). No chance he's coming to L1 if Killie or a top half of championship side give him an offer.