1 hour ago, Cumdog35 said:

Apparently a Croatian forward on trial according to hibs.net.

I think Mandzukic is past it tbh but I would take him as a squad player.

Ivan Lendric. Lens (now in Ligue 2) paid 300,000 Euro for him last year and gave him a three-year deal. He has scored goals in Bosnia (top scorer in 2011 and 2017), but hasn't stuck around anywhere else.

4 hours ago, Lebowski said:

For his part in helping get SEVCO a place in the Scottish football and the 5 way agreement then you are right but in this case he is just trying to hold out for what he feels his player is worth, nothing wrong with that.

38 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Fucking hell, that Celtic fan.. :1eye

Hope Hibs sell him to a foreign team for what they turned down from Celtic, just for the laughs.

Englandshire is foreign. A wee team down there, like Bournemouth, would be funny. Would remind Celtic of their place in the grand scheme of things. Something we all need from time to time.

Looks like nobody in for the Europa game, Lennon saying not much is happening.

Recruitment team has been good until now but not good enough. Squad is considerably weaker than this time last season. We wanted to make a go at European football yet we haven't strengthened for it in the slightest. Disappointed.

If it turns out we are budgeting on McGinn being sold that is a huge risk IMO and I'll be fuming.

Edited by Cumdog35

1 hour ago, Eoin Doyle said:

£875 to fly on the team charter next week to Greece. Get booking lads!

Fuckin hell for 2 days! 

I'm old enough to remember the £199 in a pishy turkish apartment holidays off Teletext.

30p pints didn't always work well, was 3 days in kusadasi before I even knew where I was one year. 

On 24/07/2018 at 21:55, Louis Litt said:

I mind one of these guys had written a blog slating us for having the audacity to play Jack Hendry in a Scottish cup game when he was our player because it left the poor soul cup tied and unable to play for Celtic in the future rounds. The entitlement complex is embarrassing. 

The walloper is also all over the place in this article about Scott Bain joining Celtic and it being McCann's fault we didn't get a fee for him :huh:

https://thecelticblog.com/2018/05/blogs/neil-mccanns-stupidity-and-arrogance-has-cost-dundee-a-small-fortune-over-scott-bain/

Recruitment team has been good until now but not good enough. Squad is considerably weaker than this time last season. We wanted to make a go at European football yet we haven't strengthened for it in the slightest. Disappointed.

If it turns out we are budgeting on McGinn being sold that is a huge risk IMO and I'll be fuming.

We replaced Dylan. Its our attack that's struggling, we only have Flo.

Losing SJM? We would need a replacement, and before Thursday.

Darmstadt have fucked us. MacLaren wants to come here, and they want their sub.

Edited by HaikuHibee

Really? The team on opening day of last season (3-1 v Thistle) was Marciano - Whittaker, Efe, Hanlon, Lewis - McGeouch, Bartley, McGinn - Boyle, Murray, Swanson. Subs were Laidlaw, Porteous, Fontaine, Slivka, F. Murray, Davey, Stokes. I think McGregor and Gray were suspended due to yellow cards carried over from the previous season. Kamberi instead of Murray is an obvious improvement. Stevie Mallan gives more of a goal threat from no 10 / midfield. The major loss compared to then is McGeouch.

Where there has been a weakening is since the end of last season, due to losing the loan players (particularly Maclaren). Celtic dicking Hibs around with McGinn must have some impact, because they don't know how much they will have to spend on the remaining players to come in. But they've already filled two of the holes with bringing back Kamberi and signing Mallan (replacing Allan).

Found this belter on YouTube and skipped through it to see some highlights 

Antoine-Curier taking bodies in the last couple of minutes 

4EF40559-7810-49C5-922F-E1AF1645C740.png.9e8cd3ea306b0ba0ca1574de0e89b7a5.png

David Murphy flattening Scott Brown in the first couple of minutes 

4EF40559-7810-49C5-922F-E1AF1645C740.png.9e8cd3ea306b0ba0ca1574de0e89b7a5.png

Thierry Gatheussi playing like Lillian Thuram  

E37C7C97-DFB8-433E-9DCC-1676E9D96273.gif.70261d72c0a902e971d3cadc26ac1cdd.gif

And of course...Artur Boruc 

D50FBC1A-D3C1-4A65-8DBE-D29C15060D65.png.5395c73df7b9f46d2a00183560cf8091.png