83 minute mark on the Youtube - it was at this point that I said to my Dad that we were not losing this.

It was something to do with the Rangers fans being shite and their players body language.

Our fans were fucking magnificent last 15.

Had tears rolling down my cheeks a couple of times today tbh.

Thinking back to the raw emotions I felt that day and will never feel again.

A time for heroes. 

So I've just have BonniePrinceCharlie message me asking if I'm gay.  Not sure on his angle, but it got me to thinking about those pathetic Hearts b*****ds and their "all hibees are gay" song.

Anyone remember that?  How utterly lame.  Is there a more tragic support in Scottish football than the younger generation of Hearts fan?

What a fucking fantastic day, even though i wasn't at Hampden to witness history.

I had the chance to watch it at the Rangers club in Coquitlam  surrounded by zombies, but f**k that ever. My experience of Ex-Pat **** like homegrown ****  is 100% negative, 'orrible c***s.

Up at 5am  Bacon rolls, on with Radio and Hibs TV .

Watched in disbelief and joy , really thought we were done after their  2nd .However ,we know what happened  next. 

Fulltime and my Wife cracked open a bottle of Veuve Clicquot she had hidden in preparation , before the half way line had been reached by the exuberees.

Got on it all day after that..numerous phone-calls from and to Edinburgh   ,and manged to make the wrap party for 'Sausage Party' that evening, the wife worked on the film and Seth Rogan put 2k behind the bar for us. He must have known, hes a good c**t..

Edited by VanCityHibee