It doesn't matter who's in charge, if you don't sign about 3 centre halves then they're doomed regardless. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

It doesn't matter who's in charge, if you don't sign about 3 centre halves then they're doomed regardless. 

Thing is, that much was obvious pre Jan window - yes we signed a couple of decent players on loan and also one or two really promising ones perm - but none of them were in the CH position (apart from Triantis, who is shite).

Baffling, really. 

You are the stats guy, but outside of our awful goals against record this season, many of the goals emerged like Saturday, barely any real danger, but as soon as an opposition player breaks through or takes a shot we lose a goal !

I would say its Sunday League defending, but its closer to playground stuff, jumpers for goalposts etc.

9 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Heard it's pish mate but I hope so.

Hearing the rumours again this morning Hoose.

Other folk I know saying he's going.

I saw some stats floating around that indicated that Jack Dross had a better win % than one if not both of his predecessors.....oh dear 

(This isn't a Jambo coming to have a dig per se, more an "of dear" observation. I genuinely was scared at the start of the season of a Vente/Boyle/Youann front line)

On 31/03/2024 at 22:17, Tommy Tappin said:

Speaking of .net, someone on there claiming that due to family not settling, NM is off at the end of the season. 

We can but hope. 

It would appear that there is something in this. 

On 30/03/2024 at 17:04, Lyle Lanley said:

Can anyone see us winning our next 2 league games and see Dundee dropping points? 

Seems we're both absolute toilet. 

Sad Cry GIF by Linski101

8 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Thing is, that much was obvious pre Jan window - yes we signed a couple of decent players on loan and also one or two really promising ones perm - but none of them were in the CH position (apart from Triantis, who is shite).

Baffling, really. 

You are the stats guy, but outside of our awful goals against record this season, many of the goals emerged like Saturday, barely any real danger, but as soon as an opposition player breaks through or takes a shot we lose a goal !

I would say its Sunday League defending, but its closer to playground stuff, jumpers for goalposts etc.

We signed two CHs in January - Triantis and Bevan.

One was a nightmare so we shoved him into midfield and the other got sent back because he was crocked.

So we defo tried to sign CHs, we just made poor choices (again) 

14 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

One was a nightmare so we shoved him into midfield and the other got sent back because he was crocked.

Jason Kerr was as good as done, Wigan cancelled last minute.

23 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

I forgot about the crocked guy !

Thing for me is Triantis was NM top pick as a CH and he is pish at that job, looked vaguely ok as a DM but made a few rookie errors.

If this was NM top pick then I'm no sure I want him near the transfer kitty in the summer..............................