Nothing but apathy towards the club right now tbh. 

On Monty, I don’t think it’s a good look for the club to punt another manager so soon. However, I’d bet my mortgage that he’s not the answer for us.

5 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Kensall is another one that needs to go. 

Does anyone trust Kensall to bring in a decent manager ? I for one, do not.

As for Monty, we either sack him now, or in November when we're sitting in a similar position.

I imagine we'll do it in November.

15 minutes ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

Does anyone trust Kensall to bring in a decent manager ? I for one, do not.

As for Monty, we either sack him now, or in November when we're sitting in a similar position.

I imagine we'll do it in November.

Kensell wasn't involved in the managerial appointment - that was McDermott. 

Changes required from top to bottom.  Thank f**k we can get rid of half the c***s in a couple of months.

We more than deserve where we have ended up, it's not a surprise or a miscarriage of justice. 

Monty out and get these shaggers back shagging imo.

Pump St Johnstone for us - and in the match thread ask Random guy how many points behind us they would be if they hadn’t got pumped by us as he likes to remind us for some reason.

Thank you. 

28 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

Monty out and get these shaggers back shagging imo.

Pump St Johnstone for us - and in the match thread ask Random guy how many points behind us they would be if they hadn’t got pumped by us as he likes to remind us for some reason.

Thank you. 

Will do.  Well done on the top six, enjoy the rest of your season.

27 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Kensell wasn't involved in the managerial appointment - that was McDermott. 

Changes required from top to bottom.  Thank f**k we can get rid of half the c***s in a couple of months.

We more than deserve where we have ended up, it's not a surprise or a miscarriage of justice. 

Kensell is the CEO, he'll have had input into all the recent managerial appointments and will have been heavily involved in the interview process.

4 minutes ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

Kensell is the CEO, he'll have had input into all the recent managerial appointments and will have been heavily involved in the interview process.

The managers wages and contract length probably.  He didn't have input on who the manager was though.  That was the DoF and Ian Gordon.

13 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Will do.  Well done on the top six, enjoy the rest of your season.

Funny one - from a football perspective would rather win 4 or 5 against the diddies than take a further few houndings from the OF - but the gate money and opportunity to wreak havoc on the title race with our pitch is a nice bonus. 

Good luck to you lads too

Thank you.