46 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

Funny one - from a football perspective would rather win 4 or 5 against the diddies than take a further few houndings from the OF - but the gate money and opportunity to wreak havoc on the title race with our pitch is a nice bonus. 

Good luck to you lads too

Thank you. 

You have possibly Europe next season to enjoy. 

2 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

You have possibly Europe next season to enjoy. 

There’s that carrot - but I’ve seen us against the other top 6 sides so my optimism-ometer is running on low.

Top 6 is more than I expected tbh - a genuinely tremendous season from a newly promoted side and hopefully something to build on. 

Happy Dee tonight 

Thank you. 

Monty GTF? I'm on board

Whole Squad, every single one of them GTF? I'm on board

Kensell GTF? I'm mystified.

CEO's job = carry out instructions of board, negotiate contracts, build commercial performance, build infrastructure

Kensell is the ONLY Hibs CEO to make the progress he has. Here are some more popular failures:

Petrie, Lindsay, Dempster, Hyland. None of which has delivered commercial growth that Kensell has.

I know he's got a tan and is English but he can actually do his job. 

McDermott GTF? Possibly. 
Ian Gordon GTF? Probably but very unlikely

Why Kensell? Are folk thinking he appointed Johnson/Maloney/Montgomery? If so, he didn't. He was involved but he didn't appoint any of them by himself. 

3 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Monty GTF? I'm on board

Whole Squad, every single one of them GTF? I'm on board

Kensell GTF? I'm mystified.

CEO's job = carry out instructions of board, negotiate contracts, build commercial performance, build infrastructure

Kensell is the ONLY Hibs CEO to make the progress he has. Here are some more popular failures:

Petrie, Lindsay, Dempster, Hyland. None of which has delivered commercial growth that Kensell has.

I know he's got a tan and is English but he can actually do his job. 

McDermott GTF? Possibly. 
Ian Gordon GTF? Probably but very unlikely

Why Kensell? Are folk thinking he appointed Johnson/Maloney/Montgomery? If so, he didn't. He was involved but he didn't appoint any of them by himself. 

Commercial growth, overall massive losses.  

On 01/02/2024 at 23:54, Leith Green said:

Excellent window, all the problem areas covered for now, although we will need some to get match fit.

Massive squad, lots to leave in the summer now.

On 02/02/2024 at 07:14, The Other Foot said:

Fantastic window. Feels too late to offer much of a challenge to Celtic now, but never say never.

On 02/02/2024 at 07:48, Hoose Rice said:

Best window I can ever remember.  Roll on the summer for even better.   Win the Scottish Cup this year with the squad we have now and go from there.

Anybody ken how this worked out?

6 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Not raging at all. Just enjoying the angst from you lot.

I don't think you will find much of that on here tbh.  We accepted how shite we are a long time ago.