38 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Apparently they can't play the derby as a result? Shambles :lol:

Hibs were given the chance to postpone the game due to the call ups, but refused.

• 2 weeks later...

Efe looks like he’s away for free in January. Our best player this season, going to be a massive loss. 

Thats us lost our four best players in the space of 6 months or so. Hopefully Allan comes back next month but that’s not a guarantee by any means.

3 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Efe looks like he’s away for free in January. Our best player this season, going to be a massive loss. 

Thats us lost our four best players in the space of 6 months or so. Hopefully Allan comes back next month but that’s not a guarantee by any means.

Bad one. He has been great this season.

7 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Bad one. He has been great this season.

Efe off ? Oooft.

Better hope Celtic have forgiven you for withholding McGinn. Because Lennon's recruitment from elsewhere hasn't looked great. Kamberi - good, but fallen out. Bogdan - okay. Mallan - jury's out. The rest ? 

Edited by Pet Jeden

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Emerson Hyndman binned. No surprise. Been shite.

Didn't seem to have the grit and spirit for this league, was possibly trying to avoid injury. Decent skill with the ball but will probably end up in English league 1/2 if he keeps playing the way he did up here down south. Scott Alan would be the ideal replacement, seems a chance MLS teams are in for him and Aberdeen could still be sniffing about. I think Pittman from Livi would complement him well in midfield along with one of Bartley/Slivka/Milligan or Mallan. Press reporting we are in for Kamara but seems doubtful with the other clubs mentioned being interested. Other midfielders we might be able to get could be Nir Bitton, Shaun Byrne, Alan Campbell, Kyle Magennis, Liam Polwarth,  Robbie Crawford or Michael Tidser. We were also linked with Chris Cadden who Lennon may see as competition for Boyle. One or two strikers are probably needed too so i'd be looking at trying to poach one of the Killie front two, Brophy or Stewart but could be difficult to persuade them to come in this window considering how well Killie are doing right now. Other options for strikers are Mickel Miller at Accies, Safranko of Dundee United, Tony Watt or possibly Main or Johnson from Well. If we lose Efe i'd try to get Shaughnessy from St Johnstone or Aldred from Well. Halkett seems like he'll have a lot of big clubs to choose from but Lithgow may be worth a shout if you can get over his flashing antics. Lee Ashcroft and Michael Rose seem to be highly rated in the Championship too and may be able to make the step up if given a chance.

14 hours ago, ShrooTheLookingGlass said:

I forwarded the list to big Rod but all I got was an email with a 10% discount voucher on my next pint in Behind the Goals:bounce4:angry:

If the discount was 90% on that pish beer I might be tempted...........................

As for the Kamberi rumour, jesus how far has he fallen :wacko: