6 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Barrie McKay joins Hearts on a two-year deal. Hibs fail in last-gasp bid to convince the 26 year-old winger to join them instead. He goes straight into squad for this weekend's derby!

That signing would’ve made absolutely no sense. Mathie having a fucking dreadful time of it recently. 

14 minutes ago, Proposition Joe said:

An absolute nap that MacKay now scores the winner and then fondles himself Sam Nicholson style.

No chance, unless Barries bird is as daft as Sams and sends out saucy pics of herself "to all" in error 

happy kenneth williams GIF

22 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

dearie me, are you that disappointed your late attempt to snatch a player we were after came to nothing.Its a forum man get a grip.

We don't actually need another winger. Hibs are just bidding up the price to further deplete your finances, now that the fans are in charge and there's less pressure on Hearts to balance the books. Hibs are playing the long game here. Expect to gazump Hibs for a ton more players from now on as the Mathieball financial strategy kicks in.

10 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

I was slated for making the same joke about Boyle. 

I trust the same fans will treat this comment accordingly. 

The difference is that the laughable pittance Aberdeen were offering for Boyler was never going to raise anyone else's bid price.

2 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

dearie me, are you that disappointed your late attempt to snatch a player we were after came to nothing.Its a forum man get a grip.

I'm just finding you lot increasingly weird, almost every signing you make now have your statements mentioning us in the first few sentences.

Edited by ShrooTheLookingGlass

10 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I was thinking about this the other day, we have a pretty dreadful record with bringing through youngsters now. Other than Cummings who I don't think really counts the best striker we've produced in a decade is probably Oli Shaw, the best midfielder Scott Martin? 

I quite liked watching Josh Campbell playing up front for Edinburgh City last season so if you'd like to do the decent thing and free him...