17 hours ago, port-ton said:

Guy has managed in a league where they play 46 league games and three cup competitions and is is moaning about player welfare because he's been papped out the easiest league Cup group in history for a PL club. 

Every time I hear him speak he comes across as a total blagger. Total Kenny Shiels type that you think talks a good game the first few times until you realise he's got absolutely nothing to back it up. 

Aye. He almost definitely thinks hes one of the best managers in the league simply because hes managed in the EFL before. 

38 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Oaft.

"They all look alike" vibes from @Syme there.

He posted it on the Hearts - for some reason imagining they would all like it (bizarre thought process) and has been promptly binned.

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

14 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

He was with her brother.

I think as you alluded to on the dons thread, theres nothing in the fact that he has been at Easter Road and Pittodrie recently - neither club could pay his salary right now, never mind offsetting the transfer fee.

Sometimes the obvious explanation - hes back from the Middle East and they are seeing family in Aberdeen - is the right one.

24 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I think as you alluded to on the dons thread, theres nothing in the fact that he has been at Easter Road and Pittodrie recently - neither club could pay his salary right now, never mind offsetting the transfer fee.

Sometimes the obvious explanation - hes back from the Middle East and they are seeing family in Aberdeen - is the right one.

Aye.

If he was suddenly available on a free transfer tomorrow then there's no chance the ugly sisters don't at least enquire too.

As much as he wants to play for Aberdeen or lives Hibs, money talks.

On 23/07/2022 at 22:53, Lyle Lanley said:

Anyone else like me not attending tomorrow’s friendly. 

See Norwich TV are charging £5 to watch it while we are charging £10 to watch it :lol: 

I was about to go and then I saw the starting line up and didn’t bother, sat in and got pished instead.

I’ve had better Monday mornings at work.

38 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

What’s your young defender Kyle McClelland like? we’ve apparently been linked with him for a season long loan 

Young, inexperienced, but definitely has something about him imo. 

I think he has a bright future, but not at SPFL premiership level yet. Maybe needs to toughen up a wee bit?

1 hour ago, RRFC_Liam said:

What’s your young defender Kyle McClelland like? we’ve apparently been linked with him for a season long loan 

He’s a lot better than Bushiri. He needs to head to the gym though. A bit light but definitely resembles a football player.

1 minute ago, Glen Sannox said:

He’s a lot better than Bushiri. He needs to head to the gym though. A bit light but definitely resembles a football player.

To be completely fair, Bushiri has improved every match since we "sensationally re-signed him from under Norwich nose".

He has been solid and dependable, even playing for us when technically banned !

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

To be completely fair, Bushiri has improved every match since we "sensationally re-signed him from under Norwich nose".

He has been solid and dependable, even playing for us when technically banned !

We havent played anyone of note yet and still has a disaster in him every game.  Lets hope we are saying the same this time next month - Ill be surprised though.

Seems the trendy thing to defend Rocky for some headline saying he felt hated yet rip the shit into Porto imo.

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

We havent played anyone of note yet and still has a disaster in him every game.  Lets hope we are saying the same this time next month - Ill be surprised though.

Seems the trendy thing to defend Rocky for some headline saying he felt hated yet rip the shit into Porto imo.

Animated GIF