Just now, Leith Green said:

22 yo and played less than 100 games.

Was hoping for more experience tbh

Same here.  Maybe another player ready to hit peak form in 2027 with a more experienced player to come in also with RP looking gone? 

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Makes sense - Steve Kean, Lyle Lanley, one an all. 

"Ive sold players to Third Lanark, Gretna and Diedco, it hasn't half helped put them on the map"

‘Gretna where have I heard that name before?’

‘Oh no’

’OH NO’ 

I’m a bit confused by Ron Gordon’s statement today. He’s saying the the West Stand work will be completed during the week before the Hearts game, but that four or five thousand seats won’t be able to be used for that match. 

22 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m a bit confused by Ron Gordon’s statement today. He’s saying the the West Stand work will be completed during the week before the Hearts game, but that four or five thousand seats won’t be able to be used for that match. 

He’s saying that four or five thousand fans who would go to a derby at any point in the season will be there instead of four or five thousand that would turn up to watch us against Motherwell because it’s the first day of the season at home - magically forgetting the fans have actually seen us lose to Falkirk and Clyde in an actual competition.  He missed the point completely though, he was asked will our team be ready for Hearts on the second game :lol: