7 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

They are moving back to redeveloped Lesser next month. 

I don't think so.

On 14/07/2022 at 12:35, GM1867 said:

When I visited last week there were about 20 guys working around the ground. The main things was lifting girders for the east stand but other stuff was happening too.

IMG_3625.jpeg

IMG_3624.jpeg

IMG_3626.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Top post.  Would add that I found him patronizing to some of the questions asked and makes himself sound a footballing guru.

"who hasnt got the experience and first time in the role?" he questioned.  Felt the podcasters shat it in saying BK instead of saying erm your son mate. 

Constantly throws people at the club before under the bus too. "Everything is much more professional in every capacity and the roles of everyone is doing have higher capabilities" aye looks like it Ron, professional as anything fielding a player who was banned. "the silver lining is because we lost on penalties last night this error doesnt change anything" erm it does pal, we could have still qualified.  Get the impression Doidge will be gone pronto.  Named about 20 forwards or forward thinking players including Demi Mitchell but couldn't be arsed saying Doidge :lol:  The french striker is different gravy apparently too - just as well he's a qualified football scout/coach/dof etc. 

"what supporters feel the club is losing it's attachment to the club?  We sent out surveys god dammit and nobody and I mean nobody at the club has ever done this before!!!"  Survey yasssss whoooohoooo. 

Hibs club stopped during covid reintroduced last season, my kids are in it so he's talking out his arse there. 

Bring back LD and get Stubbsy up too and you want to make it up to the fans Ronnie boy and show you mean business?  Make every effort to sign the former player who was sitting watching that shit last night. 

Yeah the survey thing got my goat too. It's one thing handing out survey's but it's entirely another thing listening to them. All too often I feel they're used as a cover for 'engagement'. 

That said I will give him credit for fairly regularly engaging with these podcaster types and fans generally. I may not feel he makes the right decisions but at the very least by taking part in a freely broadcast Q&A with reasonably tough questions (7/10 or so) that is genuine engagement.

It does bring some hope as I think proper engagement and scrutiny like that, and maintaining good relations with fans, may eventually help him get it right in the long term.

But I agree, he seems frustrated we don't love what's going on at the club right now and that we should have more patience. Given the patience he's shown with staff, some of whom he's employed, that's a little rich. And also generally to bemoan and question why fans are becoming disenchanted, as if it's all about results on the pitch. It is mostly about that, but there's plenty of evidence which I'm fairly sure is raised with him that it's about more than just that. 

Things like the sale of Connor Young, the non-use of Tait and Mackay, the idea that we need to shop abroad rather than at home. Elements like this make me think it'll get worse before it gets better, or at-least there are barriers going up against things which may actually improve us, either by improving the team or improving the spirit of the team/making it more engaging for fans by having young Scottish -possibly even Hibs supporting - players in the team.

19 minutes ago, AndyM said:

Looks like we only held the Banter baton for a few hours.

Cheers Motherwell!!👍

Just think, if we'd managed another win before the split, it could've been us losing to Sligo tonight and Motherwell being beaten on penalties by Morton.

The fickle finger of fate.

13 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Sadly was correct mate.  Hope you still go through. 

Yeah many on here would have let hindsight posts hopefully be forgotten about but you gotta hold your hands up and take the medicine.