30 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What an absolute dick Johnson is coming across is. Genuinely feels like he's angling for a pay off what with his comments about the board and Porteous the other day and now throwing half the team under the bus.

And was he actually out on the lash the night before the derby or was that just a Hearts fan at the wind up? Either way, it just adds to the current optics.

Fair enough saying stuff like that in private but to be airing this to the media is so small time.

Sooner you lads get rid, the better.

He has the next 3 games, lose them and he’s gone. 

Could see the cup game against Hearts turn nasty if we are losing. Fans have had enough at what’s going on at the club. 

I still believe we will finish in the bottom 2 this season. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

22 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Porteous on his way out in the coming days. 

Coming across as a bigger shitebag and bigger arsehole with every new news story, genuinely starting to feel bad for hibs.

I'm speaking as an outsider here, but I genuinely cannot see Johnson surviving after that outburst. If I spoke out against my bosses like that I'd be out of a job, and if my boss slagged me off in public or blanked me, I'd be off.

I think Johnson has been regretting this move from quite early on. As far back as that League Cup group game interview when he was moaning about how amateurish it was to not have a Fourth Official. And his comments about the squad as the season has progressed show that he maybe hadn't quite done his homework before taking the job and didn't realise what he'd be working with.

Hard to see him at the moment as anything other than someone looking for the bullet. All this stuff criticising the squad is reputation management for his interview in three months or so with Charlton or Portsmouth.

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

I think Johnson has been regretting this move from quite early on. As far back as that League Cup group game interview when he was moaning about how amateurish it was to not have a Fourth Official. And his comments about the squad as the season has progressed show that he maybe hadn't quite done his homework before taking the job and didn't realise what he'd be working with.

Hard to see him at the moment as anything other than someone looking for the bullet. All this stuff criticising the squad is reputation management for his interview in three months or so with Charlton or Portsmouth.

Hes almost definitely desperate to get sacked so he can scurry to the papers about how shite Scottish football is, to try and save his reputation in England.

Be amazed if he doesnt label the entire league as some amateur, unprofessional, backwater the moment Hibs punt him.

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Yon dud Heckinbottom seems to be doing well. Perhaps with someone else's team though. 

1 hour ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

I considered you one of the more even handed and reasonable cardigan twirling diddies

Rookie error there CK............

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes almost definitely desperate to get sacked so he can scurry to the papers about how shite Scottish football is, to try and save his reputation in England.

Be amazed if he doesnt label the entire league as some amateur, unprofessional, backwater the moment Hibs punt him.

Aye, he is another in a line of English based plonkers who simply dont do their homework and assume it will be a scoosh "up there".

While the recruitment team at Hibs are also about to be removed and a new structure implemented, the manager has to carry some of the can for those players, and also his tactical errors, that starting lineup on Monday being the latest.

His man management is appalling as well.

I wouldnt worry too much about what he says, most of us have already switched off.

If not Johnson, who?

Much as I love a derby win (GIRFU!), I feel for you guys. You seem to be in a bit of a bad spiral. It strikes me as there having been a lot of grass is greener - sacking Ross when not doing too badly, then giving Maloney zero time/support. Maloney at least actually cared. As others have pointed out, Johnson is very much coming across as out for himself now