FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was on my way to 5 wins out of 5 in squad battles, playing on Legendary, for the first time when I get disconnected from EA's server. Last game awarded 3-0 to the opposition and no points gained. Infuriating.

Happy enough with Sakho from the SBC as I have him in my team anyway.

For anyone looking for a cheapish Prem CM get IF Mooy he is an absolute beast. Goes for around 26-30k
Looking to add the Giroud Puskas card and the IF Goreztka this week for the weekend league. Need more depth and options off the bench

10 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

For anyone looking for a cheapish Prem CM get IF Mooy he is an absolute beast. Goes for around 26-30k

Packed him in a 2 player pack. Replaced Matic with him and haven't looked back.

Currently using this for my team. Packed Bartra in the SBC earlier today. 

Most likely going to change Coke for Piszczek. Was going to get Cech but Ospina is doing a decent job in goals. 

If you have ~80K would recommend buying IF Zaha, scores and assists in every game for me pretty much.

fifa 18.PNG

Been prepping for the Premier League SBC. Filled up all the teams except the big six but I have quite a lot of players from them. Theirs a slight price drop in the market just now so it roughly cost me with what I had in my squad around 40k to do 12 teams which when it comes out will cost easily treble that

Been prepping for the Premier League SBC. Filled up all the teams except the big six but I have quite a lot of players from them. Theirs a slight price drop in the market just now so it roughly cost me with what I had in my squad around 40k to do 12 teams which when it comes out will cost easily treble that

I made a decent amount of money by predicting the marquee matchups as had bought a few Bayern and Dortmund players.

I made a decent amount of money by predicting the marquee matchups as had bought a few Bayern and Dortmund players.

I stocked up on River and Boca players but I didn’t make as much as anticipated, still made around 10k profit which isn’t bad. It’s a good technique if you get it right but it’s quite dependant on what the pack is for completing them.

I also stocked up a while ago on Eredivisie players for when the SBC comes out, can pick up most players at discard value

I stocked up on River and Boca players but I didn’t make as much as anticipated, still made around 10k profit which isn’t bad. It’s a good technique if you get it right but it’s quite dependant on what the pack is for completing them.

I also stocked up a while ago on Eredivisie players for when the SBC comes out, can pick up most players at discard value

This was the first week I've done it. Wanted to test it and see how successful it was.

I thought Genoa v Sampdoria might be included so bought a few players from there too.

Livid.

Just got two absolute fucking nonsense penalties given against me. The first one was because Pique was ducking out the way of the ball so Oblak could catch it (despite me furiously pressing X) which resulted in the ball hitting his upper arm. They put the penalty wide. Justice.

The second was worse, CPU played a through-ball, I cut the ball out with Pique, passing it to Varane, however Oblak has decided to rush out for it, and had started the process of diving for the ball, which took him into the player the ball was intended for originally. Red card, Modric in goal and conceded from the penalty.

Livid.

16 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Livid.

Just got two absolute fucking nonsense penalties given against me. The first one was because Pique was ducking out the way of the ball so Oblak could catch it (despite me furiously pressing X) which resulted in the ball hitting his upper arm. They put the penalty wide. Justice.

The second was worse, CPU played a through-ball, I cut the ball out with Pique, passing it to Varane, however Oblak has decided to rush out for it, and had started the process of diving for the ball, which took him into the player the ball was intended for originally. Red card, Modric in goal and conceded from the penalty.

Livid.

OYF

Didn't even know that keepers could get sent off. Never had it happen. 

Anybody had a keeper injured?

I've got the Godlike  Matia Perin in goal for me who has an injury prone trait but it's never been an issue at all.

OYF
Didn't even know that keepers could get sent off. Never had it happen. 
Anybody had a keeper injured?
I've got the Godlike  Matia Perin in goal for me who has an injury prone trait but it's never been an issue at all.

On UT, keepers can't be sent off or injured. Think he was referring to career.

Archived