FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pleasing 3-0 victory tonight.
IMG_3133.thumb.JPG.6673da06678f09fd604d17e06f2959da.JPG

I think I've played him before aswell, wasn't winning by the hour mark so just spent the rest of the game launching into tackles

Also, been working my way through the Journey for something different and overall it is pretty good. Better than last year's. One thing though, how the f**k is Alan McInally still a thing? "We now go to Alan with an update from ____". They've used the same shtick and commentary for years now. Talk about lazy! I was also bit annoyed that when you signed for LA the commentary team didn't then become an MLS commentary team which would have at least added another different dimension to the game. 

Boy called "3 lions" with a full England kit and team. Beating me 3-0, turn it around second half and go 4-3 up with minutes left, lost connection screen comes up before I can even celebrate [emoji38]

One more console hits the grave

Just bought myself Scream Peter Crouch cant wait until his card gets the boost and hope the price shoots up and away he will go.

Paid a small amount so potentially get a good return when stats change for him.

Do they scream cards not have random boosts? As in that card could jump up to the 90s, that would be the time to sell it, in my uneducated opinion

For a two week period I think the scream cards get a huge upgrade and then go back to ‘normal’ after that. Think EA are planning on having other boosts to those cards during the year and having specific SBCs. As with all special cards if you have the coins you should invest in a few to keep.

Gold 1 for the weekend league. 4 disconnects over the weekend which is about standard EA servers. Should have been Elite 3 I threw a few games away when I was leading and didn’t tighten up enough. I forgot how sweaty it can be at times. Looking to add Aguero for next weekend as I’ve no real striker back up.

Archived