FIFA 18

FifeArab

Struggling with my CM pairing. Love Khedira, but also live Pjanic, but also love Veratti. None of them work well together in a 4-4-2 though. Signed Marchiso in the hope he balances one of them out.

Have you tried Strootman? See him quite a lot and his physicals look good to allow a more baller type

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_1509186664.817109.jpg

Finally ground an Aguero out. Been trading SCREAM cards and made quite a tidy profit. Managed to play ten games so far in the weekend league and sitting 7-3 so good start. Don’t know if I’ll be able to fit another 30 games in though

Have you tried Strootman? See him quite a lot and his physicals look good to allow a more baller type

Sold him to make room for Marchiso..

Had poor results since, which might not be a coincidence. Experimented with a 3-5-2 with Cuadrado and Insigne on the wings, 4-0 down in the first half [emoji23]

Sold him to make room for Marchiso..

Had poor results since, which might not be a coincidence. Experimented with a 3-5-2 with Cuadrado and Insigne on the wings, 4-0 down in the first half [emoji23]

I know you’re going for a Serie A look, but Luka Modric is the absolute boy in this.

Using a SPL side online is brilliant. no expectations so no losing the head if I lose.  Deacon up front with 5* weak foot.

Won 9-3 earlier with Mackay-Steven scoring 5. Think im only divison 8/9 Online but the matchmaking seems to give me 4 star teams instead of the using 5 star sweat squads.

I know you’re going for a Serie A look, but Luka Modric is the absolute boy in this.

Trying to figure out how I could work him in. I sometimes use Perisic on the left which gives that link.

Either that or I try and hybrid shit up with La Liga players

It's an interesting one, defending. I've found you should follow the player making the run, and hold down R1, which results in the nearest player putting pressure on the player with the ball automatically.

No idea if this is something literally everyone does and I've completely missed picking it up at some point tbh. Tried it yesterday and it seemed to help when your playing against a diamond midfield, as you can match the striker trying to get in behind, pretty easily fucked up though and you end up all over the place

45 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's an interesting one, defending. I've found you should follow the player making the run, and hold down R1, which results in the nearest player putting pressure on the player with the ball automatically.

No idea if this is something literally everyone does and I've completely missed picking it up at some point tbh. Tried it yesterday and it seemed to help when your playing against a diamond midfield, as you can match the striker trying to get in behind, pretty easily fucked up though and you end up all over the place

This was a massive help in last year's game but they have essentially turned down the assistance the AI defender gives you this year. In FIFA 17 they put in tackles on your behalf but in this one they are just an extra body without actually doing anything of note. It is still helpful against players who can't dribble very well but for decent players it seems as though this year is a gift for them because dribbling is so effective and the additional AI defender isn't as useful.

Gold 1 again but I won’t be able to play the last 7 games, I’ve squeezed in enough games when I should be doing something else this weekend. Still ridiculous the amount of 5-4 games etc but changing the tactics has helped. I know my teams good but the amount of guys with multiple icons and top squads is scary. Most of them aren’t even that good.

Aguero is unbelievable. 33 games 41 goals this weekend. Morata also notched his 200th for the club

Archived