FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only got silver 2 squad battles as I hardly played it last week. Got Firmino though which was a good. Also got Edersen in a 2 player pack for completing the attacking line up weekly objective. 

Despite being pish in real life now, Rooney is brilliant for me in this. Only recognized it when I went Everton in the journey too. His runs from deep are perfect every time and I've scored a few screamers from long range with him too.

Can't be bothered taking a screenshot the now but my PL team (sold the bundesliga one) is 

Edersen

Coleman Smalling Sanchez Kolasinac

Fellaini Wanyama Sigurdsson

Rooney

Lacazette Firmino 

Subs: Ben Davies, Jones, Stones, Lingard, Boufal, Batshuayi, Welbeck. 

I spent like 300k+ on OTW Traore cards and now he's got an IF. Mega profit coming my way!

Superb. That’s the way of doing it. I’ve been buying Lee Wallace cards for cheap and making a grand on every one minimum. Probably made around 100k the last week off them.

Doing the squad battles for the first time this week, what level does everyone play them on? I’ve started fairly easy at professional and have won 11 out of 12 games.  I understand it’s 4 games a day you can play and then at the weekend it’s 8? Is there a way of being able to play more games during the week and therefore having less to play at the weekend? I’m usually at the football/pub at the weekend so not got time to play Fifa. 

I’m also currently doing a very enjoyable career mode with Wolves. Been promoted to prem at first time of asking, didn’t realise that a lot of my key players were only loanees. Luckily I managed to get Jota who was the pick of the bunch signed on a further two year loan deal. Also managed to get Boly who was an absoulote beast at the back signed on a permanent deal. A tip for when you are negotiating a contract :- delegate it to your assistant manager as it almost always results in not having to pay any daft signing on fees/bonuses. 

Doing the squad battles for the first time this week, what level does everyone play them on? I’ve started fairly easy at professional and have won 11 out of 12 games.  I understand it’s 4 games a day you can play and then at the weekend it’s 8? Is there a way of being able to play more games during the week and therefore having less to play at the weekend? I’m usually at the football/pub at the weekend so not got time to play Fifa. 
I’m also currently doing a very enjoyable career mode with Wolves. Been promoted to prem at first time of asking, didn’t realise that a lot of my key players were only loanees. Luckily I managed to get Jota who was the pick of the bunch signed on a further two year loan deal. Also managed to get Boly who was an absoulote beast at the back signed on a permanent deal. A tip for when you are negotiating a contract :- delegate it to your assistant manager as it almost always results in not having to pay any daft signing on fees/bonuses. 

I play Squad battles on World Class and the teams that are poor and have no chemistry I’d play it on legendary or ultimate. I’ve done that for 3 weeks and finished Elite 2 twice and Elite 1 once. Personally on top of the 40 games in the weekend league it’s too much so I’ve stopped it but it is a decent way to build up your coins.

I’m not sure what to add to my team this weekend. Tempted by the IF Salah striker card but it would only be for the bench. Might keep the team as is and try save up for an icon. Weekend League rewards so hopefully get something good in them

3 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

I play Squad battles on World Class and the teams that are poor and have no chemistry I’d play it on legendary or ultimate. I’ve done that for 3 weeks and finished Elite 2 twice and Elite 1 once. Personally on top of the 40 games in the weekend league it’s too much so I’ve stopped it but it is a decent way to build up your coins.

I’m not sure what to add to my team this weekend. Tempted by the IF Salah striker card but it would only be for the bench. Might keep the team as is and try save up for an icon. Weekend League rewards so hopefully get something good in them

You could do one of the Icon SBCs. I completed the Overmars one and he is doing well for me. 

You could do one of the Icon SBCs. I completed the Overmars one and he is doing well for me. 

I did think about it but Im pretty happy with my attacking options. I’m switching around with Sanchez, KDB and Pogba in CAMS so I think I’d be looking to buy a Gullit or Viera for CDM to replace Matic or a Roberto Carlos for LB as I’m still using Van Aanholt because I’ve yet to find a better LB this year.

I done the Swedish League SBC last night and the guy looks ok. Was cheap as chips as I had basically everything I needed in the club. I’m waiting on the POTM card which I will use so I’ve stocked up on what I think I’ll need for it

Got IF Sirigu, Carrasco, Barzagli and Falcao from weekend rewards and a few others worth a few thousand but nothing great. Might upgrade Gabriel Jesus to the IF for the weekend, he doesn’t start for me but he’s deadly from the bench in the last twenty minutes. Or try the IF Azpilacueta to replace Van Dijk

Last attempt to qualify for the Weekend League for this week. Win the first round 8-7. Go to play my next match only to be told that I have used all my attempts. 

EA Help not being helpful. Trying to give me 2 7.5k packs as a consolation. 

Archived