FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so I'm really struggling with the defending on this, I've tried looking up various different youtube tutorials and reading different things online to come up with a solution but every time I play my opponent just seems to be able to walk right past me with no effort at all, to the point where I'm conceding 5+ goals a game in division 7...

Now, if I was this bad at other FIFA games I would just accept it as me being rubbish and get on with it, but I've went from being able to comfortably hold my own in divisions 2/3  in 15/16/17 ect. to barely scraping promotion from division 8 in the current one. 

Anyone having a similar experience or have any ideas/tips on what I'm doing wrong?

Defending is incredibly different to most other versions of FIFA, it is just a case of perseverance but also being able to outscore you’re opponent as most people have the same issues. I find playing with a counter attack means that at least you have more bodies behind the ball when you are defending (and I always play a formation with two defensive midfielders).

Temped to plan ahead for the SPFL SBC. Be gutted if it's someone shit. Sinclair would be decent or Dembele. Griffiths would be first choice but he was last season. 

I done it last night, Rangers players are pricey but I sniped a few. Cost about 25k for the eleven teams but I had quite a few in the squad already and about 18-20k for Rangers

37 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

I’ve done pretty much every marquee matchup since the game came out and I’ve had the square root of f**k all out of any packs I’ve received.

Finished them off earlier, and from the group completion pack the best player I got was Germain. Shite.

Invested in some Silver players in French league for the League SBC. hope its a usable player. Took the time to pick off a few 450 coins EPL players aswell.

Want to know who the SPL player would be before taking the chance.

Invested in some Silver players in French league for the League SBC. hope its a usable player. Took the time to pick off a few 450 coins EPL players aswell.
Want to know who the SPL player would be before taking the chance.

It should be Boyce but since he's left County I think they'll give it to Sinclair instead.

Just seem to lose kick off goal after kick off goal. My inability to hold a lead and finish a game off has killed me this weekend. Struggled to make Gold 3 and don’t have a clue why. Made an absolute fortune of off the championship and eredivisie SBC. I’m not interested in doing any of them until the end of the season when TOTS are out

Archived