Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Does the “QOS” of your monicker stand for “Quiet Or Sound” ?

Not sure the first two letters, but I am presuming the third is definitely "Selfish"

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

So she watches TV with you, at the original 2 or 3 volume? Which would presumably mean she can hear it at that level. But you can't because you're, apparently, hard of hearing, so you turn it up, knowing full well it'll wake your child, lead to him crying and an argument with your partner?

Stop being a dick.

Since this conversation clearly needs another stranger's opinion, in my opinion, if he's hard of hearing then that's an excuse - his partner should keep it at 8 or 9 so he can hear it without affecting the baby. But if he's not hard of hearing, and can hear it at 2 or 3, then there's no reason to turn it up to 8 or 9. But I think we really need some more opinions on this before passing judgement...

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

^^^
Rhymes with "harrier"

If you were one of them my opinion of you would be exactly the same. You're either at the wind up with this old firm fan charade, or your facade of likeability is really quite a deep and well rehearsed mask to conceal your inner old firmy-ness i.e scumbaggery. You're too good for the arse cheeks, wee man. And I think you know that.

1 minute ago, Widge said:

More importantly who the f**k keeps their volume at 9!? That’s just a prime no go, either stick at 8 or put it to 10!

^^^Mrs Ranter found^^^

She always has to have the volume at an even number. Bizarre exception being odd numbers ending in 5, which are ok apparently, because they end in 5.

3 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

If you were one of them my opinion of you would be exactly the same. You're either at the wind up with this old firm fan charade, or your facade of likeability is really quite a deep and well rehearsed mask to conceal your inner old firmy-ness i.e scumbaggery. You're too good for the arse cheeks, wee man. And I think you know that.

Mostly the first one.  And a wee bit of the second.

44 minutes ago, Widge said:

More importantly who the f**k keeps their volume at 9!? That’s just a prime no go, either stick at 8 or put it to 10!

Depends on what the volume goes up to. Some only go up to 20. Some to 30. Mine goes up to 100 (which means I normally have it at about 13 or so for TV, but turn it right up for anything played through the Xbox as for some reason the sound is much quieter). 

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Told the wife I'd rather pay a painter to come in and do the job properly for getting the living room decorated.
Yup came back from holiday and she has attempted to do it herself.
I've told her how I felt about it and that didn't go down to well.

Welcome home indeed

If ever there was a 'Pics or GTF' post then this is it

Just now, G_Man1985 said:
2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
If ever there was a 'Pics or GTF' post then this is it

Of the walls then no chance as that will set me off again. This is to be fixed by this weekend. Thankfully I'm fairly busy

Yes, of the walls.