Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

I hate to break this one to you but any work / business trip is now counted as a holiday as far as your other half is concerned........

^^This every day of the week.

I’m lucky our head office is in Austin and I get a couple of trips a year (well used too). If you saw my expenses message a few pages back, you’ll know my work is good to us and let’s us enjoy ourselves. I’ve been to Denver for the NFL(I paid for most of it), plenty nights out with lots of steak but that’s all she hears. Doesn’t hear the 8-9 hours of work/meetings I do each day I’m there it’s all.. your on holiday is all I hear from her

57 minutes ago, steelmen said:

^^This every day of the week.

I’m lucky our head office is in Austin and I get a couple of trips a year (well used too). If you saw my expenses message a few pages back, you’ll know my work is good to us and let’s us enjoy ourselves. I’ve been to Denver for the NFL(I paid for most of it), plenty nights out with lots of steak but that’s all she hears. Doesn’t hear the 8-9 hours of work/meetings I do each day I’m there it’s all.. your on holiday is all I hear from her

I used to be away on business 3 or 4 nights a week and I'll admit It felt like a holiday at times.  Obviously, I painted  a very different, and bleak,  picture when I told the wife about the trips. 

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

I used to be away on business 3 or 4 nights a week and I'll admit It felt like a holiday at times.  Obviously, I painted  a very different, and bleak,  picture when I told the wife about the trips. 

And when she took her clothes off she had a cock!

On 10/07/2021 at 23:22, CountyFan said:

Come to the realisation that 90% of women's group chats are what gift to buy for the newborn/girl at work that got the promotion/engaged couple/mother in laws birthday. 

No I don't know whether your pal's boyfriend who I met once at a wedding would appreciate a couples spa voucher. 

Women are weird. 

Women are utterly obsessed with this nonsense. Gifts and cards for everything. Obsessed.

1 hour ago, Thorongil said:

Women are utterly obsessed with this nonsense. Gifts and cards for everything. Obsessed.

"We need to get so and so a birthday card.

How do you know it's his birthday, I've known him nearly 50 years and didn't know when it was, fūck him, what does he get me"?

We had a wedding at the weekend which of course means one thing:

RETURNS.

Now I don't mind doing returns for her.  No idea why she has such a phobia of going to a post office (across the road) and getting a bit of paper but that is another chat for another day.  It takes 2 minutes and it's on my way to work so doesn't bother me.

Anyway we're down in Dundee for the wedding and I go to empty my wallet before the wedding as it's full of receipts and post office tracking things.  I ask her - "have you had all the returns back or do I need to keep these?" to which she says "Yeah they're all back".  All paper binned.

The next day she asks for the tracking number for a return as she's not heard anything about it.  Turns out the company are an absolute nightmare for returns and if you need to contact them about a refund you need to give the tracking code.  Fury as it appears I've cost us £100 odd for being too lazy to check it myself. She even put the order through my email address so I should have known they hadn't been in touch!

Yesterday I received an email saying the refund is coming. Not even going to mention it.

22 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
27 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:
She went out before, as we needed tea bags. She came back with said tea bags, but also a ring. Apparently I bought her it for her birthday. 

Did she get it in asda?

I was hoping more Aldi’s or B+M, but not to be

Her pal had a hen do at the weekend which ended up just being in her mum's garden. Mrs Aldo kindly offered our garden furniture, patio heater and gazebo for the occasion. She obviously completely forgot she drives a Toyota Aygo in which she managed to fit precisely 1 chair, leaving me to fire the rest in my car to take down.

I then had to go back tonight to pick it all up again.

On 08/07/2021 at 09:00, Slacker said:

I think if you're going by the letter of the law - luck of the draw - then you're right, but if you're going by common sense/decency you should've just got up.

Hide contents

you lazy c**t

Every divorced couple with kids I know did this - kept score instead of taking a wider view of what's fair.