Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Knows I'm going out in 15-20 minutes but still asks "wanna watch something?" And then gets bent out of shape when I say no. Don't understand her need to constantly have something on the TV.

ETA: Immediately jumped on TikTok, so now I'm having to listen to that shite. 

Edited by Craig the Hunter

2 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Knows I'm going out in 15-20 minutes but still asks "wanna watch something?" And then gets bent out of shape when I say no. Don't understand her need to constantly have something on the TV.

ETA: Immediately jumped on TikTok, so now I'm having to listen to that shite. 

Mine gets headphones pelted at her any time tiktok is opened. 

Nearly 30 years old, is she ever going to grow out of being glued to tiktok? 

7 hours ago, hk blues said:

My wife is one for wrapping up leftover/opened stuff in small plastic bags.  She ties the end up in tiny knots which are impossible to undo - I end up ripping the bag apart.  It happened just now with a chocolate muffin.   

This.  Annoying as f**k and a complete waste of wee plastic bags. 

On 19/06/2021 at 10:10, hk blues said:

My wife is one for wrapping up leftover/opened stuff in small plastic bags.  She ties the end up in tiny knots which are impossible to undo - I end up ripping the bag apart.  It happened just now with a chocolate muffin.   

HK?  One of the world's landmark cities?  Hasn't discovered the use of scissors? 

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

HK?  One of the world's landmark cities?  Hasn't discovered the use of scissors? 

I'm not in Hong Kong though.  Regardless, I'd then need to hunt for the scissors (another Infuriating things topic in itself) and even if I did track them down I'd still need to destroy the bag by cutting it so where's the advantage?