Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

her - im off to bed

me - ill be up soon

her - no you wont youll fall asleep down there

*half an hour later

me - thats me up

her - well i bet you dont come up tomorrow night!

repeat daily for the rest of your life!

Tomorrow when she goes to bed leave the house and don’t go back.

4 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

#imwithher

You can have her - you are as bad as each other. 

If I wanted bread with melted cheese on it I'd just fire a slice of bread with cheese on top into the microwave. 

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm confused about what she's doing

You put two slices of bread under the grill and toast that side

You take them out, turn them over, put cheese on one and put them back in, melting the cheese and toasting the other side of the other slice

What bit is she missing

The first part - she doesn't toast the other side. She puts a slice of bread under the grill with cheese on top meaning you get bread with melted cheese on top with only the edges of the bread that the cheese doesn't cover being toasted. It's essentially hot bread with melted cheese on top. Sticking it in the microwave would give virtually the same result and save having to wait on the grill to heat up. It's madness. 

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

That's a toastie and the idea of making that in the grill and not in a pan is even worse than the idea of cheese on toast with both sides toasted.

A toastie in a pan? :huh:

12 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The first part - she doesn't toast the other side. She puts a slice of bread under the grill with cheese on top meaning you get bread with melted cheese on top with only the edges of the bread that the cheese doesn't cover being toasted. It's essentially hot bread with melted cheese on top. Sticking it in the microwave would give virtually the same result and save having to wait on the grill to heat up. It's madness. 

When the inevitable happens and molten cheese seeps through the bread and peels the skin from her fingers I hope you do the decent thing and refuse to help her find medical attention

The thing that infuriates me most about my partner is her desire to tickle my botty hole with a toothbrush.  

I’ve told her repeatedly I just don’t like it because it makes me quiver like she has just forced some soor plooms up my balloon knot but no, the toothbrush comes out each Saturday and tickle tickle.  

8 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

When the inevitable happens and molten cheese seeps through the bread and peels the skin from her fingers I hope you do the decent thing and refuse to help her find medical attention

I've got a confession.

I make it that way. The bread holds up ok. The secret is cheese.

Not cut too thick.

A toastie in a pan? :huh:
I'll answer for him but hell yeah.... spread the outsides and put your filling in. Meantime have a decent heavy frying pan on the hob, add a tiny drop oil, fold a square of tin foil a but bigger than your toasties.
Place toastie in pan, foil on top and a pan on top of that, flip when cooked.

Crisp and crunchy... far superior to a toastie maker!!

And easier to clean up too....

16 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I've got a confession.

I make it that way. The bread holds up ok. The secret is cheese.

Not cut too thick.

That's not very good for your diet, Serg....

Stick a pork chop under the grill instead.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Mine Gets it wrong the othe way round.

She puts the bread in the toaster first resulting in the exposed bits on the cheese side charring. 

Has she made this abomination more than once?

1 hour ago, mac.i said:

I'll answer for him but hell yeah.... spread the outsides and put your filling in. Meantime have a decent heavy frying pan on the hob, add a tiny drop oil, fold a square of tin foil a but bigger than your toasties.
Place toastie in pan, foil on top and a pan on top of that, flip when cooked.

Crisp and crunchy... far superior to a toastie maker!!

And easier to clean up too....

This.