Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Just now, bigdel6cans said:

some of us dont need an alias to say what we want to say. It would be nice if a thread at least tried to stay on topic and you didnt have to scroll through pages of the usual people hijacking threads for there own amusment.

FFS, Mods!!!!

Mods please over 20 pages talking about doing the dishes on "the infurating things your partner does" thread

Del, could you give a list of things people are allowed to talk about on a “footy forum”. Will save you getting yourself in a wee tizzy.

18 minutes ago, bigdel6cans said:

The wife is now retired at 55 as we have had our own business for years that i still work in, so yes mostly my dinner is ready when i get in, if its not and she has been out on the credit card spending our hard earned then we will just eat out and let someone else have the dilema of to dishwash or not, have been married for 27 years and if anyone got slapped it was me (rightly so) also we have spent the past 12 years on holiday in India (goa) so im not the rascist type, sorry to disapoint.

You must have some fucking tan if you’ve been in Goa for the last 12 years. 

not in a tizzy NJ2, its just a pain in the arse ( waiting for gif of Kenneth Williams) when a thread gets hijacked and goes to fu*k and you have to troll through pages that are not talking about the original thread, if you want to talk about washing dishes then start a thread. we have all seen new threads get fu**ed within hours by the usual hijackers.

27 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Worst of all, he calls football “footy”

Worst of all he gets called out for not knowing the difference between there and their then smugly proves this, thinking he was correct. Looks like the man named after one of throbber's weekend days is celebrating Saturday early.