Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

47 minutes ago, bigdel6cans said:

also we have spent the past 12 years on holiday in India (goa) so im not the rascist type, sorry to disapoint.

Amit who manages our favourite restaurant is an absolute dear, treats us more like family than customers. "Where have you been Sri 6cans, we've missed you so much, and the begum eh, heh, heh...

The wife is now retired at 55 as we have had our own business for years that i still work in, so yes mostly my dinner is ready when i get in, if its not and she has been out on the credit card spending our hard earned then we will just eat out and let someone else have the dilema of to dishwash or not, have been married for 27 years and if anyone got slapped it was me (rightly so) also we have spent the past 12 years on holiday in India (goa) so im not the rascist type, sorry to disapoint.

714578aa1dd4022ce0d3feaf10c93080.jpg

On 29/11/2017 at 19:25, bigdel6cans said:

The wife is now retired at 55 as we have had our own business for years that i still work in, so yes mostly my dinner is ready when i get in, if its not and she has been out on the credit card spending our hard earned then we will just eat out and let someone else have the dilema of to dishwash or not, have been married for 27 years and if anyone got slapped it was me (rightly so) also we have spent the past 12 years on holiday in India (goa) so im not the rascist type, sorry to disapoint.

Hahahahahaha what a fucking shit post. I honestly feel sorry for you, maybe if your testicles descend you might have a better sense of reality

Tit

Edited by Finch road

5 minutes ago, Finch road said:

Hahahahahaha what a fucking shit post. I honestly feel sorry for you, maybe if your testicles descend you might have a better sense if reality

Tit

Finish the sentence thread for this pish .  He, "Might have a better sense if reality....." 

That's as meaningful a phrase as me saying, "I am beyond gin".

I have had a fantastic evening on gin.  I'm even tempted to buy a print of Gin Lane...

Got a litre of Bombay sapphire at duty free yesterday as it happens! Prefer Gordon's being truthful 

I’ve been meaning to buy a bottle of gin for the house for a few weeks now. I’d never been a huge fan of it, but I’ve got a bit of a taste for it recently and had a couple of nights out on gin only and haven’t felt too rough the next day.

Any suggestions? Should I stick to Gordon’s/BS or are the dearer brands worth the extra few quid?

1 minute ago, smpar said:

I’ve been meaning to buy a bottle of gin for the house for a few weeks now. I’d never been a huge fan of it, but I’ve got a bit of a taste for it recently and had a couple of nights out on gin only and haven’t felt too rough the next day.

Any suggestions? Should I stick to Gordon’s/BS or are the dearer brands worth the extra few quid?

Gordon's for me. I think it's the best over every other brand. Even the obscenely expensive makes. That's just my opinion. 

I never liked him until very recently but it' very refreshing and a nice change IMO 

I'm not a gin drinker but my local boozer sells a lot of it and Brockmans Gin is probably the most popular. No idea how much a bottle costs though.

The aficionados in there claim that the better quality tonic water makes a big difference too which might be worth bearing in mind.

Gordon's for me. I think it's the best over every other brand. Even the obscenely expensive makes. That's just my opinion. 
I never liked him until very recently but it' very refreshing and a nice change IMO 

I'm not a gin drinker but my local boozer sells a lot of it and Brockmans Gin is probably the most popular. No idea how much a bottle costs though.

The aficionados in there claim that the better quality tonic water makes a big difference too which might be worth bearing in mind.

Stick to Gordon's and BS.  Very refreshing and minimal issues the next day.

Cheers, lads.

I can’t really do tonic water in gin tbh, it’s lemonade I like it with though that is probably seriously frowned upon my the avid gin drinker (not naming any names).

Stick to Gordon's and BS.  Very refreshing and minimal issues the next day.

My brother in law insisted we had to drink gin when having a crawl round some wanky bars in the West end , every different one we had he was like ooh yes this is excellent , to me they were all like drinking a blended hedge.

32 minutes ago, smpar said:

Despite the headlines it's not my first choice...I prefer a good red wine or a bottle case of London Pride....but my current 'friend' likes a G&T and I bought a bottle of Tanquery 10 a few weeks ago and it's about the best I've tried.  Not a perfumey as many.   The wee tins of Schweppes tonic (the big bottles go flat quickly) and a quarter of a lime make for a decent drink.