The DUP

Blootoon87

11 hours ago, McSpreader said:

You can't possibly mean me,  DoILikefishycock   because they love me.....so do you , and  that's how I know you haven't put me on ignore x 

Just sliding into the thread to say that this is literally the worst attempt at a comeback ever. Even Charlie Nicholas is inhaling through his teeth at that.

15 hours ago, whereismillar said:

But it is not religion is it ! its pure hatred ,nothing else! dont know 1 single orangeman who is religious in the proper sense !

Belfast is segregated on a tribal basis which is based on religion, although a lot of them will not be exactly pious.

DDP2RauW0AIA5aD.jpg:large

Saw Pete Wishart on Sky News earlier who quite rightly pointed out that the (so called) Scottish Conservatives have enough members at Westminster to block this agreement, yet they've happily watched their constituents get shafted.

13 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Do you think NI are just going to spend the cash on bunting and paint for the kerbstones?

It'll no doubt be 'resting' in the same 'staunch' accounts as the proceeds of the 'Renewable Heat Incentive' scheme. 

Edited by vikingTON

2 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Saw Pete Wishart on Sky News earlier who quite rightly pointed out that the (so called) Scottish Conservatives have enough members at Westminster to block this agreement, yet they've happily watched their constituents get shafted.

If they went back to being the Unionists or perhaps more likely the Moderates (their old local government name) again and pushed the Scottish angle, they would have had a realistic prospect of a sustained draining of support from the SNP. As things stand 13 MPs is probably going to be a flash in the pan, because being a branch plant isn't going to cut it in the long term when devolution means that the interests of Scottish Tory voters are often not going to be the same as those in England.

It'll no doubt be 'resting' in the same 'staunch' accounts as the proceeds of the 'Renewable Heat Incentive' scheme. 

I'll gotten gains eh!? I don't remember SF being too willing to share the spoils of the their wee Northern Bank venture! [emoji6]

Basically paid them £100,Million each just for the odd vote here and there. Nice work if you can get it.

Votes they were going to get anyway.
Strong and stable negotiator's.