Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

3 minutes ago, energyzone said:
1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:
Tommy spoke to the big man and he's extremely embarrassed by his behavior, he didn't even know he had been on P&B until a friend phoned him at his work. His wife says he should actually be clinically dead after what he drunk, but unfortunately he has vowed not to come back. 

Tell him to come back, I disagreed with about 90% of what he posted on here but he was good entertainment.

Will probably see him today, but he took some pelters off his mates, so it will no doubt be worse on here. He no doubt feels he wouldn't be taken seriously now?:huh: 

2 hours ago, Vollyman said:

Pure speculation designed to undermine junior clubs. Clubs should wait until they are advised of the. Official facts instead of rumours

When TJ only had rumours of what happened at the last PWG meeting he rushed out an email to tell all the clubs applying for the EoS. Can't really have it both ways.

Just now, FairWeatherFan said:

When TJ only had rumours of what happened at the last PWG meeting he rushed out an email to tell all the clubs applying for the EoS. Can't really have it both ways.

It was the last SFA Board meeting and he emailed around to say that he had "kosher" information that the SJFA would enter at tier 6.

3 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

It was the last SFA Board meeting and he emailed around to say that he had "kosher" information that the SJFA would enter at tier 6.

Maybe that's why Isa made the Nazi references...

Just now, Burnie_man said:

Thanks for the clarification on the meeting. The same principle applies though. When there was good news for the SJFA a rushed informal email to those immediately impacted, supposed bad news this time and no rush to inform the membership.

Will probably see him today, but he took some pelters off his mates, so it will no doubt be worse on here. He no doubt feels he wouldn't be taken seriously now?:huh: 
Nobody gets taken seriously here!

It'll all blow over. The vast majority of people don't know who he is so he's just another username.

6 minutes ago, energyzone said:

Nobody gets taken seriously here!

It'll all blow over. The vast majority of people don't know who he is so he's just another username.

Maybe one for the next P&B update?

image.png

Edited by Hillonearth

1 hour ago, Robert James said:

The absolute deadline for "late applications" would surely be the 6th June, ie the day before the EoS AGM ?

I'd imagine so although that would be an absolute latest, none the less still plenty of time for more club movements and if i'm honest i'd be shocked if there weren't a few if what I've read on this site about the PWG meeting are true 

30 minutes ago, Vollyman said:

Oh dear now you are admitting that because the forum does not demand 100 per cent correct information that you posting rubbishemoji38.png

You were having an argument with yourself a couple of posts ago, I don't think you are in any position to criticise whats being posted! ;)

So it’s ok for clubs to be swayed by TJ’s ‘guarantee’ but not ok to be swayed by other information that the ‘guarantee’ is false? Great.

‘Wait for the agm’ why? Does TJ not have an email address? I know he uses P&B because he’s directly quoted one of my posts to someone before. So why unless its just a stalling tactic should clubs wait for the AGM? Look at last years West AGM, bunch of numpties who re-elected SR and seemingly more interested in the day out and Bevvy than improving the game.

Could a WOSL get up and running in time? Even if for the first season there wasn’t a promotion spot or it was a playoff with the south, it would be still worth doing imo to embed it, sort out the kinks and get away from SR/TJ and people like isa.

26 minutes ago, Vollyman said:

I am quite sure that clubs will not make decisions based on hearsay information posted on Pie and Bovril and will await the full facts and make their decision at the SJFA EGM in June

True, but what they see on P&B could motivate clubs to request the information from official channels well before said SJFA EGM in a manner similar to what happened immediately prior to the EoS membership application deadline so that they have the facts at their disposal that they need to make informed rational decisions about the way ahead. In the age of the internet officialdom has lost a lot of the ability they used to have to manage when information gets released to fit their own agendas.

35 minutes ago, Vollyman said:

I am quite sure that clubs will not make decisions based on hearsay information posted on Pie and Bovril and will await the full facts and make their decision at the SJFA EGM in June

Aye nae shit Sherlock 

10 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Let's all hope it settles down and clubs that want the pyramid go to the pyramid and clubs that want to remain Junior stay as Junior then everybody is happy.

Think we can all agree on that - but will the minority of clubs who want to remain Junior still be happy when the majority of clubs have moved to the pyramid and left them behind?

Edited by Ginaro