Wimbledon and the grass court tennis season

lichtie23

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

Players to avoid would also help...

All the female ones, I'd say. The WTA is a minefield at the best of times, but looks to be especially the case at this Wimbledon.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Commentators starting to do my tits in. Of course one of them is John Lloyd so he had a head start.

We get it, Ward's 800-odd in the world and doesn't play big games often, but if you listen to them, he had never played with a real ball on a real court before.

They also mentioned it's his mum's birthday. Several hundred times.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Commentators starting to do my tits in. Of course one of them is John Lloyd so he had a head start.

We get it, Ward's 800-odd in the world and doesn't play big games often, but if you listen to them, he had never played with a real ball on a real court before.

They also mentioned it's his mum's birthday. Several hundred times.

That was doing my tits in earlier. When talking about hawk eye they were saying "He's used two up already, maybe he doesn't know that you only get 3!". Pretty sure he will lads, you condescending wankers.

Just now, Big Fifer said:

That was doing my tits in earlier. When talking about hawk eye they were saying "He's used two up already, maybe he doesn't know that you only get 3!". Pretty sure he will lads, you condescending wankers.

At least now he's getting horsed, they'll patronize him for a bit then he'll be forgotten.

Archived