Wimbledon and the grass court tennis season

lichtie23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Loki said:

Tomorrow I can't see much without delving in to the obscure markets so will only pick Cirstea, Radwanska straight sets and Youhzny.

That'll do donkey, that'll do.

Nice one. Good shout with Youzhny especially, was something like 2.4 I'm sure?

Thiem looking the part today, unfortunately. Dimitrov was struggling in the first set, but as soon as he took that Schwartzmann's head went.

He was larger than that yesterday.  I had him at 2.75.  Youhzny is normally quite solid on grass and Mahut has been struggling with injury so I suspected he would be saving himself for the doubles.  I would far rather take a stab on an outsider, than stick a huge acca on.

That's the trouble with the other guys in the top 100, they start to play well and a slight setback can get inside their head.  Kokkanikas was a break up in the third set and had his chances.  Will have a look at tomorrow's matches and have a look.  I always find the start of the Grand Slams easier to make money than the tail end.  My tennis bets pays for my absolute failures at football betting :lol:

I would anticipate that Tsonga, Bautista-Agut and Azarenka will win their matches comfortably.  I am going for a win and under games double on each one.

Tomic in the post match conference giving it the 'I'm bored out there' chat.  Feel free to retire m8.  Literally tens of people will care.

8 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Tomic in the post match conference giving it the 'I'm bored out there' chat.  Feel free to retire m8.  Literally tens of people will care.

Bored with being utter shite I'd imagine. He is awful.

Think you are overestimating the numbers there tbh.

Just watched that there, what a stupid thing to come out with. Him and Kygrios really fly the flat for Australian tennis don't they?

Just watched that there, what a stupid thing to come out with. Him and Kygrios really fly the flat for Australian tennis don't they?

Not as stupid as admitting that he had a medical timeout just to slow the game down.

Not as stupid as admitting that he had a medical timeout just to slow the game down.

I didn't see that. For any armchair fan out there who only watches tennis once a year when Wimbledon is on and calls Andy boring then try and sit through a Bernard Tomic match/interview. The two of them are a different species.

Are there any likeable Australian tennis players? Rafter was probably the last one

What was wrong with Hewitt? I always liked him. Kygrios just has a bad attitude but is quite likeable because of it.

What was wrong with Hewitt? I always liked him. Kygrios just has a bad attitude but is quite likeable because of it.

Hewitt was an utter cock. Especially when he was at the top of the rankings.

Hewitt was an utter cock. Especially when he was at the top of the rankings.

I liked him and thought he was a great character, each to their own I suppose but I can't imagine anyone viewing Tomic as any sort of inspirational sports star.

Archived