Mayweather vs. McGregor

BradHorse

Only joking Paisley. :thumsup2 Can't beat a bit of casual chat to get boys raging.

I know almost zero about McGregor tbh but have always said not to go down the rabbit hole of judging a fighter by their personality or you'll lose a lot of heroes.  Anyone that chooses to make a living trying to take another man's head off their shoulders is never going to be the most likeable of people.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Only joking Paisley. :thumsup2 Can't beat a bit of casual chat to get boys raging.

I know almost zero about McGregor tbh but have always said not to go down the rabbit hole of judging a fighter by their personality or you'll lose a lot of heroes.  Anyone that chooses to make a living trying to take another man's head off their shoulders is never going to be the most likeable of people.

I'm in the same camp i know zero about mma.  only reason i know about McGregor is he's all over social media.

Would love to see Conor fight Paulie. Would be the 2nd biggest boxing fight in history after #MayMac. Another $100 I'd happy hand over.

What you paying that for when it's like £20

Whoo, ooooo and indeed oosh

I am still the king of rewarding the old men of the forum for their awful bait. No greater thrill than seeing them scramble back in the thread to claim their whooooooosh. It's sad to see them that way but I'll keep giving it on a plate to keep them happy.

16 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

I am still the king of rewarding the old men of the forum for their awful bait. No greater thrill than seeing them scramble back in the thread to claim their whooooooosh. It's sad to see them that way but I'll keep giving it on a plate to keep them happy.

IMG_0139.JPG

"Floyd Mayweather concedes Conor McGregor is the favourite as boxer admits 'I've lost a step'

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/mayweather-mcgregor/floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-favourite-lost-a-step-not-the-same-fighter-a7883776.html

Bit of a change of tune from FMM. Just coincidence that ticket sales are slow?

"Floyd Mayweather concedes Conor McGregor is the favourite as boxer admits 'I've lost a step'
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/mayweather-mcgregor/floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-favourite-lost-a-step-not-the-same-fighter-a7883776.html
Bit of a change of tune from FMM. Just coincidence that ticket sales are slow?

Interest drumming for folk who aren't bothering because it's a foregone conclusion.

Archived