Mayweather vs. McGregor

BradHorse

5 minutes ago, xNicola_Ghirl1888x said:

I didnae suggest anything, just stated fact. I'm 27 years old so maybe stop talking tae me like I'm a teenager, aye?

Come at me & I'll drag ye - simple. Now jog on.

:lol: Consider me 'dragged' then. Whatever the f**k that means. 

And honestly? 27 and you still do the whole typing like a bampot thing? Fair play for sticking to your guns, I suppose. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Presser trash talk bingo:

Mayweather:
‘’hard work’’
‘’hoe’’
‘’little bitch’’
‘’yeaaaaaahh’’

McGregor:
‘’shut duh f**k up’’
‘’yew’ll do f**k all’’
‘’sit down old man’’
‘’the taxman’’

Boxing fans pure triggered because a UFC fighter might knock out the best boxer of all time at his own sport. Dinnae be snobby about it, McGregor started off boxing & he's a killer puncher. He's gonna land shots on Mayweather eventually & when he does it's night night Floyd.

How many people has McGregor killed as you keep referring to these punches?

True that. Just look at the user name ffs.

Remember she had that horrible old username and then was rattling around on the support forum asking how to change her name because it was so bad. Next thing she pops up with this monstrosity.

6 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

PM me.

XNicola_Girl1888X , if you do go all the way with Dindeleux and expect me to go in 'there' afterwards then make sure he wears a condom. Sort of a rule.

16 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Remember she had that horrible old username and then was rattling around on the support forum asking how to change her name because it was so bad. Next thing she pops up with this monstrosity.

You've gotta remember I was 19/20 when I first made this account with that username btw. People change as they get older. No that dramatic to want a name change really. :wacko:

Just now, xNicola_Ghirl1888x said:

You've gotta remember I was 19/20 when I first made this account with that username btw. People change as they get older. No that dramatic to want a name change really. :wacko:

He's implying that your name isn't much of an improvement. The kind you probably found on bebo in 2007 if you will.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

XNicola_Girl1888X , if you do go all the way with Dindeleux and expect me to go in 'there' afterwards then make sure he wears a condom. Sort of a rule.

I'm not going near either of ye, so feel free tae go ahead without me boys. It's 2017 - love is love. :lol:

That's actually even worse.

Your original user name I would've guessed you joined at about 14 and had to fend off PMs from Tedi. To say you were 19/20 for the original POP and then got older and actually decided that your current one is horrific.

PM me.

I'm not going near either of ye, so feel free tae go ahead without me boys. It's 2017 - love is love. :lol:

Throbs - slide into my PMs like.....

d43b6feb8a6cfcfa3961fe91142d1ca3.jpg

Archived