Mayweather vs. McGregor

BradHorse

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just realised I'm working 11am on the Sunday. Well that's a fucking kick in the baws.

That's a disqualification.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/07/2017 at 19:02, Boostin' Kev said:

130/135 Pretty Boy stuff is probably some of the best boxing of our era when he had a higher mix of defense/aggression. I rate Pernell Whitaker as having the best defense ever though.

Nah.

Getting real tired of listening to Paulie moan like a little bitch. Why does he care so much about this?

I made this point to my mates. I understand he's upset with "the knockdown" being (almost definitely) put across falsely, but he's made his point. Shut the f**k up and f**k off.

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

I made this point to my mates. I understand he's upset with "the knockdown" being (almost definitely) put across falsely, but he's made his point. Shut the f**k up and f**k off.

Exactly. If it were me, I'd be pissing myself in the knowledge that he's lying about it and acting the big man, I wouldn't go to every news channel and cry about the way I've been treated. I actually think he's creating this beef in the slight hope he gets a fight with McGregor.

Exactly. If it were me, I'd be pissing myself in the knowledge that he's lying about it and acting the big man, I wouldn't go to every news channel and cry about the way I've been treated. I actually think he's creating this beef in the slight hope he gets a fight with McGregor.

If Paulie is intent on staying retired then that's exactly what he should have done. If he wants to fight again it doesn't look great that he's been knocked down by a boxing novice (although it doesn't look like he actually was).
Whoring yourself out to the media while calling him cheap just looks petty.

to be fair to Paulie he works as a commentator he's going to getting constantly asked question about McGregor and dealing with  MCGobshites fans on twitter he should have a rant.  Going by his past twitter history he's always been same just this is getting more and more attention.  

55 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Malignaggi would pummel McGregor in a boxing ring.  Can't believe anyone's taking this stuff seriously just now.  Pure marketing hype to convince casuals, i.e. MMA fans, to part with their cash.

It's not even the MMA fans its the utter drivel that follow McGregor i'm pretty sure your average mma fan would agree it's an uphill battle.  but this McGregor bunch are on a whole other level.  Anything he says they seem to get a semi out of repeating every catchphrase or something .  I'm pretty sure Paulie is right he's a total bellend.

Archived