Mayweather vs. McGregor

BradHorse

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

If Mayweather's victory over McGregor goes on his record, we may as well count his win against Big Show at WrestleMania too.

Big Show is legit though, huge knockout power. Mayweather did well to come out of that one unscathed.

Haven't watched any of the press conferences, but seen some clips on twitter. Nothing like a bit of casual racism and casual homophobia from them both to help sell a fight. World media absolutely lapping it up as well. Thank f**k that's the end of that part of the circus, really fucking cringeworthy.

31 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Big Show is legit though, huge knockout power. Mayweather did well to come out of that one unscathed.

To go off on a tangent, Big Show's description of the whole Mayweather thing on the Jericho podcast was brilliant.

People apparently buying tickets for tonight off touts for £250..

Also they shared a seven hour flight from America to Britain, on a private plane, just adds to the feeling this is a complete "work" purely to goad gullible fucks into shelling out a fortune.

Every word of this is likely shite.

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

Haven't watched any of the press conferences, but seen some clips on twitter. Nothing like a bit of casual racism and casual homophobia from them both to help sell a fight. World media absolutely lapping it up as well. Thank f**k that's the end of that part of the circus, really fucking cringeworthy.

This. Utterly pathetic stuff. 

11 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

If Mayweather's victory over McGregor goes on his record, we may as well count his win against Big Show at WrestleMania too.

Not to forget all the KO victories against his ex-partners. 

19 hours ago, xNicola_Ghirl1888x said:

Boxing fans pure triggered because a UFC fighter might knock out the best boxer of all time at his own sport. Dinnae be snobby about it, McGregor started off boxing & he's a killer puncher. He's gonna land shots on Mayweather eventually & when he does it's night night Floyd.

Every time I read one of your posts, internally my brain processes it in a female scheme goblin voice. You know, that horrible, high-pitched, deeply unattractive garble that comes out of a young lady from somewhere like Possil. 

I also imagine most of your posts in the style that you're shouting it at passers by whilst hanging out a flat window in Duke Street, fag in hand. 

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Every time I read one of your posts, internally my brain processes it in a female scheme goblin voice. You know, that horrible, high-pitched, deeply unattractive garble that comes out of a young lady from somewhere like Possil. 

I also imagine most of your posts in the style that you're shouting it at passers by whilst hanging out a flat window in Duke Street, fag in hand. 

I'm no fae Possil & you've never even met me so honestly I couldnae give less of a shite.

I picture ye as someone who has so little going on in their life that they have nearly 6000 posts on an internet forum.

38 minutes ago, xNicola_Ghirl1888x said:

I'm no fae Possil & you've never even met me so honestly I couldnae give less of a shite.

I picture ye as someone who has so little going on in their life that they have nearly 6000 posts on an internet forum.

Were you doing this the whole time? :lol:

853f15d9c01a39225ed0e30355719b11.jpg.e88ceec13fe916b3f6a4b4aa46cbe8be.jpg

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Were you doing this the whole time? :lol:

853f15d9c01a39225ed0e30355719b11.jpg.e88ceec13fe916b3f6a4b4aa46cbe8be.jpg

Shite patter. Everyone here has seen me before & kens a dinnae look like that so I'm no even arsed. Also they look like they're about 12 as well so what ye doing posting photos of young girls? :wacko:

I'm posting about the fight, stop trying tae cause drama cos I'm no interested.

Just now, xNicola_Ghirl1888x said:

Also they look like they're about 12 as well so what ye doing posting photos of young girls? :wacko:

Good grief. :lol:

Type 'ned girl' into Google and it's the second image. I used it as a visual comparison of how you reacted to my first post. 

No underlying motive there. That you're even suggesting there is indicates that there is something wrong with you. 

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Good grief. :lol:

Type 'ned girl' into Google and it's the second image. I used it as a visual comparison of how you reacted to my first post. 

No underlying motive there. That you're even suggesting there is indicates that there is something wrong with you. 

I didnae suggest anything, just stated fact. I'm 27 years old so maybe stop talking tae me like I'm a teenager, aye?

Come at me & I'll drag ye - simple. Now jog on.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Really hope McGregor gets knocked out in the first round and puts an end to his farce. If McGregor wins then it could open up all sorts of stuff I don't want to see. £75 to watch this also. Wtf

Is £75 confirmed? Do I get tae meet the fighters personally for that price? :lol::blink:

Archived