C**** on a Train

Similar to c***s with bags on seats.....

p***ks in pub that hang their coats over barstools then stand near them.

No intention of using the stool to sit on.....unless you ask if anyone is using it.

Then they will perch on it for 5mins and then start standing again.

Drove 2 hours to see my parents and I literally get in the door and asked to clean the windows, .

You must really like cleaning windows if that's the first thing you ask to do

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40929465
Is there an abnormal number of c***s on trains between Glasgow and Balloch/Helensburgh?

I know a lot of my brother's generation treat Balloch like my generation treat Troon. Colin'd 15 year olds are about as bad as it gets on trains imqho.

1 hour ago, NorthernLights said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40929465

Is there an abnormal number of c***s on trains between Glasgow and Balloch/Helensburgh?

Yes - Yoker/Drumry/Clydebank c***s, Renton c***s, Glasgow c***s on a day out to Balloch c***s, and on the other line, Cardross/Helensburgh "upper class/can't believe I'm having to share a train with ordinary people" c***s.

The private schools are obviously back in today.

Hooray.

I mind when Scotland played Germany a group of Private school kids were standing in a queue at Glasgow Central awaiting to head home.

Never have I ever seen such a terrified group as they realised they were outnumbered by a hundred drunks on the same train.

14 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

c***s that hedge their bets when queuing for the barriers at Central in the morning.

Pick a queue and go with it, c**t.

Did you give the chauffeur the day off?

Wee wifie yesterday who stood up mega-early and tried to passively-aggressively dictate who else could reach the doorway until the train stopped by standing at the end of the aisle trying to block it.

Few folk obviously in a hurry to get off nudged by her to get through - she starts demonstratively and furiously posting on some social media platform, unfortunately in huge font that I could read over her shoulder...

"I forgot just how many arseholes use public transport..."

From directly behind her I said "Aye, seems to be one more arsehole than usual this morning..."

It's amazing how you can feel someone taking a beamer sometimes without seeing their face.

Wee wifie yesterday who stood up mega-early and tried to passively-aggressively dictate who else could reach the doorway until the train stopped by standing at the end of the aisle trying to block it.
Few folk obviously in a hurry to get off nudged by her to get through - she starts demonstratively and furiously posting on some social media platform, unfortunately in huge font that I could read over her shoulder...
"I forgot just how many arseholes use public transport..."
From directly behind her I said "Aye, seems to be one more arsehole than usual this morning..."
It's amazing how you can feel someone taking a beamer sometimes without seeing their face.

I mind standing at Perth station waiting on a train to Glasgow, train came up and a woman came jumping off with a stick smacking me in the chest with it as she tried to be the first off.

No one else was getting off the train apart from her....