C**** on a Train

10 minutes ago, GordonD said:

If I was them I'd be finding out if I could sue Scotrail for leaking the CCTV. Who cares if it was an empty carriage, they could have buttoned up quickly if they approached a station. If nobody was there to see it apart from the CCTV pervs I don't see how it would be a crime.

If I was them I'd be finding out if I could sue Scotrail for leaking the CCTV. Who cares if it was an empty carriage, they could have buttoned up quickly if they approached a station. If nobody was there to see it apart from the CCTV pervs I don't see how it would be a crime.
Its still a crime just because no one is there to see it ffs

Having broken the law yourself you'd have the audacity to sue them?

On 11/12/2019 at 10:17, Stellaboz said:

What if you want to sit play Football Manager on the laptop?

Then always remember to add a new player and become Celtic and sell all their players and get shit ones in to help you win the league.

Its not cheating though, is it @Barry Ferguson's Hat

31 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Its still a crime just because no one is there to see it ffs

Not sure how you can outrage public decency if there's no public to see it. What if you had sex on a deserted beach?

P.S. Only if the police asked them to release it would it be legal, unless Scots law says otherwise.

It is forbidden for CCTV operators to share footage of identifiable people with the media or on the internet for entertainment purposes. The only footage that is allowed to be released is if it’s to identify someone for purposes requested by the police.

Once CCTV has been requested from the police, the operator must abide by the Data Protection Act to ensure that this footage is safe and secure and not handed to anyone other.

https://www.caughtoncamera.net/news/cctv-legal-requirements-cctv-laws-explained/

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?