C**** on a Train

The hand knitted cùnt next to me has just made himself a hot chocolate and put a Harry Potter film on his laptop. He's about 50!
The old cùnt opposite has just asked me to "stop smashing her". (Not in that way). She seems to have brought the contents of a small country with her and crammed them under the table. My feet are tucked under my seat and I'm still making contact with her stuff.

Smash the old crone!!
On train from Glasgow Central to Ayr.....seems to be a c**t free zone so far....apart from me of course.

In Ireland last year going from Ennis to Limerick. disgustingly hungover, on the train and it stops in some other town, people get on/off as normal, train starts to pull away and some girls come running onto the platform and start banging on the side of it. The train stops and the conductor jumps off and argues with them, despite being late they are arguing back with him, he says something along the lines of "you know what time the fucking train is at, next time we're leaving you". They get on and it appears everything is fine. Get to Limerick and get off and they again go to the conductor arguing with him and saying how much of a disgrace he is and how they're reporting him.  Who the f**k is late for the train, still manages to get it because the driver is sound and then still has the audacity to complain about it. 

Next train to Dublin someone was sitting in our seats and rather than argue because of said hangover we just went and found the only 2 other seats we could which were over one of the wheels and loud as f**k. There was also some laptop using, suit wearing businessman p***k  sitting across from us who made about 10 phone calls and had his shoes off the entire time. Absolute fucking nightmare of a day. 

This morning's cuntress has her work all over a table in a peak time train and was tutting and rolling her eyes because two of us sat down at the table.

Half hour in she then asked us if we would mind not talking so much as she was trying to do her work.

I was very polite and left her pie unscathed whilst continuing to talk about czaba Lazlo all the way to Edinburgh

This morning's cuntress has her work all over a table in a peak time train and was tutting and rolling her eyes because two of us sat down at the table.
Half hour in she then asked us if we would mind not talking so much as she was trying to do her work.
I was very polite and left her pie unscathed whilst continuing to talk about czaba Lazlo all the way to Edinburgh

That's outrageous behaviour. Her pie should have been very much scathed.

I posted a wee while back that Abellio had generously offered a free pass after I complained about their trains repeatedly missing out stations. To my utter amazement, they haven't followed through and have blanked me.

This cuntish behaviour and their current financial woes are linked. That's karma for you.

I posted a wee while back that Abellio had generously offered a free pass after I complained about their trains repeatedly missing out stations. To my utter amazement, they haven't followed through and have blanked me.

This cuntish behaviour and their current financial woes are linked. That's karma for you.

Did they offer in an email? If so, screen grab and twitter-shame them

Train to York earlier. Big party of braying Edinburgh c-nts board, heading to London for some do. Asshole diagonally opposite me was wearing chinos and a shirt that had a stitched badge on it saying "Le Mans".

The women were all Ugly-Posh as opposed to the Fit-Posh species. Every now and then they would swap seats so each group of 4 would get a fresh dose of fuckwittery joining them.

The last few trains from Edinburgh to the North are always fruitful on a Saturday after the rugby. I had to suffer a Dundee based army pleb until Kirkcaldy. Abusive? Of course! Racist? Well, a wee bit? Annoying and cuntlike? Au naturel!

What a horrible scroat. Crammed in like sardines so I couldn't get away from him. Eyeballing him seemed to cause him to briefly shut up, but I feel he was just getting his breath back.

The mental vandalism this wankbag was perpetrating should not be allowed.

Football fans get a lot of flak, rightly to be fair most of the time, but rugby boys are just as bad if not worse.

I've never had any dealings with rugby fans but football fans are indeed c***s. Clyde fans leading the way.

6 hours ago, RiG said:

Football fans get a lot of flak, rightly to be fair most of the time, but rugby boys are just as bad if not worse.

The difference is that rugby fans are supposed to know better - they all went to posh schools. Football fans are mainly thick as shit (most posters on P&B excepted).

Can we include the ticket seller as the c**t on the train?

Ticket machine not working at the unmanned station so its buy on the train time - get on the train, look for ticket seller but she has decanted to that little cab at the rear of the train and doesn't come out until we reach the terminus. Thus a train load of people have to queue up and buy tickets from one guy with a machine that he clearly doesn't know how to work before we can get through the barriers.

Utter c**t.

Bus into town yesterday with some junkie roaster on the phone the whole time. Talking to her pal about another pal who "loves him but isny in love wae him". Then the conversation moved on to how she's really glad she's met this guy and how she believes in "stuff like that".  Next was her talking about how she was having a urine test with the judge some point soon and how she was going to cheat it by saying that the reason whatever drug is still in her system is because it stays in for 28 days and how she'll just take it anyway. In between all this she was planning on how to meet the person on the other end of the phone and neither of them seemed to have a clue where or when they were meeting despite talking about it for 20 minutes. Whole rest of the bus was silent while she goes on in the junkiest, neddiest, scummiest Glasgow accent ever.