C**** on a Train

Aye. Grapefruits as well come to think of it. And add arseholes with nail polish as well.

Who the f**k carries a big bloody grapefruit to eat on the train?! [emoji23]

Baws, if that was true, the excellent Pizza Crolla wouldn't have been put on the corner of West George St and Buchanan St.

It’s not excellent, it’s rotten.

13 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Someone eating a stinking kebab in the middle of the carriage is 100% a c**t on a train.

I got the train back from Central a few weeks ago and a guy was sitting eating a KFC bucket. I actually admired the confidence of someone that can sit having greasy chicken skin run down their face and not care who’s watching. 

On Inverness to Aberdeen train and just been surrounded by a hen party that got on at Nairn. Still sober thankfully but they've got a crate of Prosseco and a fucking keg of cider to get through. Glad I'm getting off at Keith.

On Inverness to Aberdeen train and just been surrounded by a hen party that got on at Nairn. Still sober thankfully but they've got a crate of Prosseco and a fucking keg of cider to get through. Glad I'm getting off at Keith.
You might get lucky!

Me.

Saw someone had left a bag under their seat in First Class, I off course was also sitting in First Class, but got off and left it where it was (see it, say it, f**k it!) and of course before I was even through the barriers I saw on the platform someone telling a member of staff about the bag she had just left on the departed train.

6 hours ago, Jason King said:

Me.

Saw someone had left a bag under their seat in First Class, I off course was also sitting in First Class, but got off and left it where it was (see it, say it, f**k it!) and of course before I was even through the barriers I saw on the platform someone telling a member of staff about the bag she had just left on the departed train.

Her fault for not heeding the warning to check you have all your belongings with you. 

Me.

I’ll call it out then, this is utterly shite behaviour probably posted just to get bite though.
Choice between a good deed or doing your best to inflict a shite day on a stranger. Life can be hard enough, kindness of strangers can help a lot. Have a think next time.

57 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I’ll call it out then, this is utterly shite behaviour probably posted just to get bite though.
Choice between a good deed or doing your best to inflict a shite day on a stranger. Life can be hard enough, kindness of strangers can help a lot. Have a think next time.

Indeed. Let's hope the bag didn't contain her life-saving medication.