The Celtic All Seasons thread

Ok, so the GB have got a slap on the wrist from the PLC.

Personally, I think they've overstepped the mark. I also love the atmosphere and enthusiasm they bring to the ground. However, when you start to enforce your views on neutrals thats where you need to draw the line.

I've no bother with freedom of expression, but as a collaborative group they need to respect the views of others.

I'm not offended or embarrassed by their actions, I just feel they need to be more subtle about the point they're attempting to make.

Box clever, and make a statement that reflects the true meaning of their political agenda. Encourage others to get onboard.

This....saved me bothering

the standing area has 2,600 in it
900 have been banned 

I am in the standing section, Not sure I have been banned yet,said my a/c was locked out when logging in to celtic tickets,doesn't look good. I had already purchased a ticket yesterday so f*ck knows what's happened. I will probably get a refund but I would rather be relocated temporarily. Pretty pish putting the announcement out at 4.45 pm on a friday as it gives you no chance of finding anything out. By the time I do it will be too late to get a ticket elsewhere.

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I am in the standing section, Not sure I have been banned yet,said my a/c was locked out when logging in to celtic tickets,doesn't look good. I had already purchased a ticket yesterday so f*ck knows what's happened. I will probably get a refund but I would rather be relocated temporarily. Pretty pish putting the announcement out at 4.45 pm on a friday as it gives you no chance of finding anything out. By the time I do it will be too late to get a ticket elsewhere.

Woman I work with, who's in the Green Brigades section, says Celtic have taken the £25 off her for the ticket before informing her that she's "banned" for the next two games.

Has Peter Lawell blamed a small minority yet? He loves a small minority almost as much as he loves bringing up the Celtic fans "great reputation" in the 8 or 9 statements he makes every year after the small minority have trashed a ground or made something ill-advised with their craft set.

Woman I work with, who's in the Green Brigades section, says Celtic have taken the £25 off her for the ticket before informing her that she's "banned" for the next two games.

I'm assuming I'm in the same boat,a simple email would suffice confirming this so I can one elsewhere for Rosenborg game,cant make the Hearts game anyway. A letter turning up Monday/Tuesday is little use.

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I'm assuming I'm in the same boat,a simple email would suffice confirming this so I can one elsewhere for Rosenborg game,cant make the Hearts game anyway. A letter turning up Monday/Tuesday is little use.

According to her, she's not being offered a refund.  I can't see that being the case.  Aye, Celtic should be clearer on what is actually happening.

Edited by TheCelt67

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

yes the deadline is Sunday spoke to 3 guys in the standing area they have no clue if they're banned either it's a bit of a mess  

12 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

According to her, she's not being offered a refund.  I can't see that being the case.  Aye, Celtic should be clearer on what is actually happening.

What's actually happening is that your club openly endorses terrorism and bigotry but we're seeing a little window-dressing to try and ameliorate those truths.

Hope that clears it up for you.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What's actually happening is that your club openly endorses terrorism and bigotry but we're seeing a little window-dressing to try and ameliorate those truths.

Same old shite.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Arse, door, hit & oot.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

Celtic are dealing with the problem before they have to meet with UEFA next Friday,action before reaction 

It might or would help if they inspect the fucking banners in the first place as a sort of censorship measure to stop them embarrassing the club.