The Celtic All Seasons thread

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Arse, door, hit & oot.

Eh?  Your fans engaged in a stadium-wide endorsement of terrorism and sectarianism.  This will be largely swept under the carpet.  Same with the utterly shocking and sectarian 'sex doll' incident.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

Gone are the days you got lifted over the turnstile now you just slip a steward £20

Personally, I'd have stewards & police sent over to them to remove anything offensive before the club gets into bother with it and seen as dealing with it as best they can. I really thought they'd have done something like that years ago.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Eh?  Your fans engaged in a stadium-wide endorsement of terrorism and sectarianism.  This will be largely swept under the carpet.  Same with the utterly shocking and sectarian 'sex doll' incident.

Stones, throwing, glasshouses & careful.

Had to come back to this! I have fans? Box office baby. :1eye

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Personally, I'd have stewards & police sent over to them to remove anything offensive before the club gets into bother with it and seen as dealing with it as best they can. I really thought they'd have done something like that years ago.

The police where standing on the stairs between each standing section 

The police where standing on the stairs between each standing section 

Still though, it's up to Lawwell or some other high ranking directors job to tell the security, stewards & police to remove any offensive material imo and ban c***s caught on CCTV caught in the act so to speak.

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Still though, it's up to Lawwell or some other high ranking directors job to tell the security, stewards & police to remove any offensive material imo and ban c***s caught on CCTV caught in the act so to speak.

the camera was out and the green brigade sing "you can stick your fecking camera up your arse"

the camera was out and the green brigade sing "you can stick your fecking camera up your arse"

I'm usually papped in the Jock Stein end and the supporters coach I get to the game usually gets to Parkhead almost bang on time so I always miss the fun stuff before the game kicks off.

If I was Lawwell I'd give them an ulitifuckingmatum, 3 strikes and you are all banned. :) Went hard-lined there because I wrestled with a Rottweiller a couple of days ago and feel tough as f**k man.8)

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I'm usually papped in the Jock Stein end and the supporters coach I get to the game usually gets to Parkhead almost bang on time so I always miss the fun stuff before the game kicks off.

If I was Lawwell I'd give them an ulitifuckingmatum, 3 strikes and you are all banned. :) Went hard-lined there because I wrestled with a Rottweiller a couple of days ago and feel tough as f**k man.8)

the banners never came out till the 60 minute?

What's actually happening is that your club openly endorses terrorism and bigotry but we're seeing a little window-dressing to try and ameliorate those truths.
Hope that clears it up for you.
^^ rearrange when sober ^^

kettle the pot calling the black

3 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Oh oh Kincys 3 bottles of gin deep. I better get the charger oot

No need.  I seldom post on these threads and won't do again for a while.  I was just curious to see how the Celtic dolts reacted to their exhibition of crass sectarianism and support of terrorism.  I got the answer.  All you're worried about is some seating allocation.

No doubt I'll see you and your fellow moon-howlers over on the Sevco threads where you seem very much at home.

No need.  I seldom post on these threads and won't do again for a while.  I was just curious to see how the Celtic dolts reacted to their exhibition of crass sectarianism and support of terrorism.  I got the answer.  All you're worried about is some seating allocation.

No doubt I'll see you and your fellow moon-howlers over on the Sevco threads where you seem very much at home.

Bennett, Ibrox disaster, edited & mocked the dead.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

And for that, I am grateful.

6 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Must be about 33 strikes by now Shirley.

The 'two game' ban for the Green brigade is nothing more that a PR stunt by Celtic to show UEFA that they are "on top of the problem" and when the heat dies down they will allow them back in and they'll be back to their usual psuedo political, Irish Republican paramilitary driven shite in no time. 

They did exactly the same thing after that very same group led the rest of their support in smashing up the South Stand at Fir Park four years ago, only then they called it 'suspending' the group. That happened in the early December and the ban was lifted by the end of the January if I remember correctly.

Celtic FC as a club are a disgrace as they clearly approve of these banners being flown and displayed. How else do you explain how they managed to get them into the group and on such a regular occurrence? The only reason they have 'acted' here is because of the spotlight that is being correctly shone upon them bringing attention from the authorities at UEFA. They get away with murder in this country and are basically untouchable and when you think over the years about their banners and songs, ie. 'Bloostained Poppies' the William Wallace/Bobby Sands protest, hanging effigies and constantly bringing politics into football with very little repercussions, you realise the hold they have in this country. Would any other club have got off so lightly with any of those antics? Of course not.

They are basically the playground bully of the Scottish game and Scottish society. They dish it out, shout, intimidate and push everyone else around, yet the minute they get anything back, or even if they just don't get their own way, ie. if a refereeing decision goes against them, they go into victim mode and start greetin'. 

An absolutely poisonous entity that Scotland would be much better off without.

Cant say I'm surprised.

The full lateral movement debate has been going on for a few seasons now, its not new and nothings changed so something had to give. I moved to 112 in 2011 when the GB was in the upper part of 111 before the standing section was introduced and it was a talking point then.

The banner is just stupid, ok it doesn't reference a direct link to paramilitaries however its hardly subtle either.

But when they are belting the broad black brimmer then you don't really have any grounds for debate do you.....bunch of fucking dobbers.

I love the atmosphere the GB create however when they seem hell bent on sometimes creating trouble for the club then its time to go. UEFA just won't stand for this out of date, no longer relevant, provo bullshit. Its fucking tiresome.

Celebrate the history of the club, 9 in a row, the Lisbon Lions, Seville etc etc but songs about Irish paramilitaries especially have f**k all to do with Celtic so they need to grow the f**k up or get the f**k out as your hurting the club and we are now going into a vital home european match which is crucial to our season with an entire section empty.

Fuddery of the highest order

Edited by Jinky67