The Celtic All Seasons thread

3 hours ago, 18May1991 said:

This is absolutely correct, although the refereeing ‘performance’ that caused Craig Levein to, quite rightly, lose his shit a few years back was much, much worse. 

Was it with Dundee United? I vaguely remember his interview and he was the livid.

25 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

The insanity that is Scottish football continues.

Pretty much everyone who did not have a vested interest in the game last week agree that Beaton had a decent game.......let the match flow and over the 90 minutes the result was fair. 

But now he and his family are subjected to abuse because some warped fuckers have got to have a reason why their team lost.

F*ck Celtic and their pathetic victim  mentality. 

Aberdeen chairman after decisions that he didn't like;

"Scottish football's governing bodies need a summit to address a "genuine concern for the state of the game", says Aberdeen chairman Stewart Milne.

Milne cited the need for "consistency and transparency" or clubs and governing bodies risk losing "significant credibility" and "fans".

Refereeing decisions and the scheduling of the League Cup semi-finals have caused controversy in recent weeks."

The same thing Celtic want but I doubt he got the level of shite, it's no Celtic's fault some nutcase phoned Beaton. 

f**k you.

But now he and his family are subjected to abuse because some warped fuckers have got to have a reason why their team lost.
F*ck Celtic and their pathetic victim  mentality. 

No one is claiming that’s why we lost, I believe they’re confused as to why Beaton saw the incidents at the time and didn’t see them worthy of action. A kick out at a player, a stamp on another’s back and a grab at the balls, (didn’t Mclean of hearts get a 2 game ban for the same thing?) all committed by the same individual yet no action at the time and nothing retrospectively. Are they saying it ok to do this?

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You are usually a good poster but posting that picture of the clown doing the monkey gesture is not needed. 

That idiot is best forgotten about.

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I totally agree but all I’m meaning is the idiots in these pictures probably use these pictures to brag to their mates.

They likely think they are smart with that type of behaviour.

3 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

You are right, I shouldn't have posted that one, just deleted it.  My point of pointing out the various times Rangers fans went too far still stands.  Which I need to point out in no way condones the threats against Beaton, those guys can f**k right off

f**k deleting it. These clowns need to be publically shamed as often as possible. You can't second guess how him or his mates might react to it, that's not your problem, but if the exposure affected him negatively in his private life somehow then I'm all for it. Imagine he got knocked back from a job after the interviewer recognised his pus from an online photo of his monkey gestures? That would be tremendous. 

7 hours ago, Guts said:

Was it with Dundee United? I vaguely remember his interview and he was the livid.

That’s the one. Not that I care about Dundee’s United, but they were cheated that day, pure and simple. Rangers (deceased) being the beneficiary, naturally......

8 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

No one is claiming that’s why we lost, I believe they’re confused as to why Beaton saw the incidents at the time and didn’t see them worthy of action. A kick out at a player, a stamp on another’s back and a grab at the balls, (didn’t Mclean of hearts get a 2 game ban for the same thing?) all committed by the same individual yet no action at the time and nothing retrospectively. Are they saying it ok to do this?

He did take action tho, he gave free kicks for two of them.

He also missed several incidents which benefited celtic but that being conveniently forgotten.....

He also missed several incidents which benefited celtic but that being conveniently forgotten.....

Don't usually comment on this forum, but I've now seen the free kick argument too often, and it simply doesn't stand up, as I'm sure you know. The free kicks were awarded before the 'stamp' and the flick to the baws.

The decisions involving Morelos aren’t decisions that could’ve went either way and the ref got them wrong, they’re incidents that if the ref saw them then he’d have to take action against the player and if he missed them then the player would be punished retrospectively. The reason why neither happened should be explained.

Quite amusing the levels of opinions this creates.

Fact of the matter is, although the Morelos 'incidents' didn't affect the result of the game. You can almost bet any money that if it was Broony dishing out those misdemeanours the orcs, club and manager would be quoting The Human Rights Act 1998.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

The decisions involving Morelos aren’t decisions that could’ve went either way and the ref got them wrong, they’re incidents that if the ref saw them then he’d have to take action against the player and if he missed them then the player would be punished retrospectively. The reason why neither happened should be explained.

There was nothing in them, you lot lost and are still seething 8 days later.

celtic are being treated exactly the same as any other team here.

44 minutes ago, bennett said:

There was nothing in them, you lot lost and are still seething 8 days later.

celtic are being treated exactly the same as any other team here.

Was a great game from Rangers point of view.

Did you go?

:lol: