The Celtic All Seasons thread

12 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

retrospective action will come in tomorrow for several breaches.

Can’t see how the can, there is no strict liability in the Scottish game currently so it’s attempting to close the door after the horse has bolted.

I can imagine Celtics lawyers already are prepared to deal with that

4 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Can’t see how the can, there is no strict liability in the Scottish game currently so it’s attempting to close the door after the horse has bolted.

I can imagine Celtics lawyers already are prepared to deal with that

Will be interesting if they try to make an example of Bolingoli and the dons 8 then last month 9 players used out of date testing results to play a friendly. 

14 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Will be interesting if they try to make an example of Bolingoli and the dons 8 then last month 9 players used out of date testing results to play a friendly. 

WHITABOOTWHITABOOTWHITABOOTWHITABOOT. Fwiw, I honestly believe that Celtic had zero idea what that clown did & that they will make him suffer more than the authorities will, but ffs just admit that something or someone connected to that club can actually make a mistake for once.

WHITABOOTWHITABOOTWHITABOOTWHITABOOT. Fwiw, I honestly believe that Celtic had zero idea what that clown did & that they will make him suffer more than the authorities will, but ffs just admit that something or someone connected to that club can actually make a mistake for once.
Ooooft..

Calm down, you'll do yourself an injury.

On 13/08/2020 at 23:02, GNU_Linux said:

Yer da

x6grempr8tg51.jpg

Comrade Thomas goes after the foreign player who broke the rules while completely ignoring the Scottish player who held a house party and also broke the rules.

10 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Romeo, I know your MO but even you have to admit William has his deflectors on full with that post. 

Absolutely, you know, i know.

Not worth getting yourself worked up about though.

3 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

Moonmins, Bolingoli said to himself feck it I'm going to Spain feck the manager feck the club Why? Or he didn't think it was a big deal to hop on a plane for a day on his day off.
The club can't control what the players do on their day off Why would you or I or anybody have a problem with that?

33 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Moonmins, Bolingoli said to himself feck it I'm going to Spain feck the manager feck the club Why? Or he didn't think it was a big deal to hop on a plane for a day on his day off.
The club can't control what the players do on their day off Why would you or I or anybody have a problem with that?

I’m no sure any club can have absolute control over their players, they are human after all. I think Flump was simply poking fun at your rabid whataboutery. 

Edited by AJF

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m no sure any club can have absolute control over their players, they are human after all. I think Flump was simply poking fun at Romeo’s rabid whataboutery. 

What do you do on your day off maybe it's normal for Bolingoli to hop on a plane.
My wife went to Spain yesterday she phoned last night said the plane was empty.

23 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Willy, that is exactly what I said, you clearly agree with me so why did you bring theyum into it in the first instance.

14 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m no sure any club can have absolute control over their players, they are human after all. I think Flump was simply poking fun at Romeo’s rabid whataboutery. 

Leave Romeo out of this, he's just doing Romeo things.

6 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Leave Romeo out of this, he's just doing Romeo things.

You’re quite right, I thought it was Romeo who you had originally replied to, not Willy!

Apologies Romeo, mistaken identity.

10 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

What do you do on your day off maybe it's normal for Bolingoli to hop on a plane.
My wife went to Spain yesterday she phoned last night said the plane was empty.

Maybe it is normal for him to hop on a plane, but not in these circumstances and he blatantly disregarded the quarantine protocols when he returned...